.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.

.we will nom you to death.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Thanks for visiting NOMNOMNOM Guild's homepage! Please register using your in-game name. Thank you!

Mabinogi Technical Issues

Go down 
+7
Kaareny
mizouku
Zilther
Nemui
Kevin24
narutoallix
Candy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zilther

Zilther

Mabinogi Technical Issues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 3:29 pm

Nexon fixed it last night Very Happy (for me anyways)
Back to top Go down
Zilther

Zilther

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:55 pm

Surprised that the friend's list bug isn't listed in the tech issues here...

How many times has nexon tried to fix this friend's list problem?... I can recall three.

First time they said they fixed it almost right away (worked slightly then died again)

Second time they said they fixed it in a ton of stuff with updates around the shoot the sun event came out [I think] (Didn't fix it)

Third Time they said they fixed the housing board, friend's list, and came out with the X/O event... I don't see my friend's list working yet but apparently the housing board is up.

Hopefully they fix it in the G15 update that is supposedly coming out on the 19th, but knowing nexon they will probably be in maintenance for a day and a half, open the game for a few hours only to close it again due to server problems and spend another two days fixing it. On the bright side that will give them more than enough time to squeeze in fixing the friend's list.

I wouldn't be dissing on nexon this much if they had just actually fixed the problem when they said they would...
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:01 am

Alt just told me that housing is working... It's the board that isn't. I'm too lazy to walk over to housing and bid... Someone carry me there? :[
Back to top Go down
Nemui

Nemui

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:17 am

Lolol, You should so go there when you're bored. I found 12k HW stacks there ~
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:50 am

For those that don't know, housing is up as well as housing boards!
Friend list is also functioning.

COME BACK TO GAME AND GET READY FOR G15!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:39 pm

Is Mabi under maintenance right now? I don't see Nexon stating there'd be a maint. today... o___O
Back to top Go down
Ragnarokx

Ragnarokx

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:38 pm

Does anyone know , What is wrong with mabie ? crash last nigth T.T
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:44 pm

Does anyone have issues where when you try to log into an alternate character, it kicks you out of game with a message saying:

"Last connection was terminated abnormally. Log in delayed by 30 seconds to preserve character data."

Was trying to log into Umbra's account and got this message... But I was able to log into all of his alts just fine. o___O
Back to top Go down
Nemui

Nemui

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:02 pm

Yep, that's the lock-out event that's been going on. All my characters except nem works (aka the rest are locked out.) I can select the char, and when it comes to the loading screen it never loads, and just kicks me out to the log-in screen.
Back to top Go down
Thugsta

Thugsta

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:19 pm

is mabi working for everyone ' '? I can't even log on to the site ' ' ; and when I try logging in from icon... the start wont' load ' ' or when it does.. it gives me this error window to piss me off D:
Back to top Go down
Nemui

Nemui

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:41 pm

I cant get on mabi at all, but i could this morning like at 7:40am EST.
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:32 pm

Lock out event? It's the first time I've heard of it...
Back to top Go down
Nemui

Nemui

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:55 pm

There was definitely 20+ post about it on Nexon forums. It's been going on ever since implementation of g15. They know it's an issue that is occurring to many players' characters and are looking into it.
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:33 pm

Nemui wrote:
There was definitely 20+ post about it on Nexon forums. It's been going on ever since implementation of g15. They know it's an issue that is occurring to many players' characters and are looking into it.

Haven't read Nexon forums in awhile. I'll take a look. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mabinogi Technical Issues
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2