.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.

.we will nom you to death.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Thanks for visiting NOMNOMNOM Guild's homepage! Please register using your in-game name. Thank you!

o man this guy made my day ahaha =]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Snoweffect

Snoweffect

o man this guy made my day ahaha =] Empty
PostSubject: o man this guy made my day ahaha =]   o man this guy made my day ahaha =] EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:20 am

F%ck you Mabinogi team. F%ck you. I mean holy RedFlag...who do I have to pay to have a semi decent mabi day? That's all i'm asking for. I'm not even asking for G1 clean. At this point, i'd take G10 clean. I log in, "meteor herd" d/c. I log in "Demi gods everywhere as far as the eye can see." change ch. "meteor herd" d/c. currency completely dead. Don't blow smoke up my a$s. If you can't fix all this SNAPS then just say so and shut it down. The f%ck. - -" NOT WHAT I SAID... I FOUND ON FORUM ;o
Back to top Go down
Kaareny

Kaareny

PostSubject: Re: o man this guy made my day ahaha =]   o man this guy made my day ahaha =] EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:33 am

What do they mean by g1 and g10 clean ? Like, take everything back to g10 ? o.O
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: o man this guy made my day ahaha =]   o man this guy made my day ahaha =] EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:24 am

Nexon forums make me LoL. XD
Back to top Go down
Zilther

Zilther

PostSubject: Re: o man this guy made my day ahaha =]   o man this guy made my day ahaha =] EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:21 pm

Kaareny wrote:

I think they meant clean as in no hackers, combat mods, or serious glitch abusers.

Or they just meant less dirt in the server room.
Apparently as of G12 they decided to just smear mud on all the processors and motherboards of their servers instead of doing actual maintenance and checkups normally on cooling systems and servers... just a rumor though.
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: o man this guy made my day ahaha =]   o man this guy made my day ahaha =] EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:05 pm

Zilther wrote:
Kaareny wrote:

I think they meant clean as in no hackers, combat mods, or serious glitch abusers.

Or they just meant less dirt in the server room.
Apparently as of G12 they decided to just smear mud on all the processors and motherboards of their servers instead of doing actual maintenance and checkups normally on cooling systems and servers... just a rumor though.

R O F L swiffer mops, anyone?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: o man this guy made my day ahaha =]   o man this guy made my day ahaha =] Empty

Back to top Go down

o man this guy made my day ahaha =]
Page 1 of 1