.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.

.we will nom you to death.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Thanks for visiting NOMNOMNOM Guild's homepage! Please register using your in-game name. Thank you!

New Forums Are Coming Your Way

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

New Forums Are Coming Your Way Empty
PostSubject: New Forums Are Coming Your Way   New Forums Are Coming Your Way EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:38 am

The Nexon forums are about to change!

We’re happy to announce that we will be transitioning to new forums on Thursday, October 13, 2011. The new forums will demonstrate improved functionality.

Look forward to new features, including:

- Nexon Post Tracker
- The ability to edit posts

We look forward to providing the community with a better forum experience for all our players!

FAQ
How will I access the new forums?
After the transition, all URLs will be redirected to point to the new forums. We will also update this post with the new URL.

Do I need to make a new forum ID?
Yes. Once you access the new forums and log in, you will be asked to make a new forum ID.

Will posts and post counts be moved over from the old forums to the new?
Old forum posts and post counts will not be moved over to the new forums. However, the old forums will be archived and will remain viewable for the time being.

Can I still post on the old forums?
No, you will not be able to post on the old forums. They will be available as a read-only archive for your personal reference.

What is the Nexon Post Tracker?
The Nexon Post Tracker is a visual way for forum members to easily locate and identify posts made by Nexon personnel.

The Nexon Team
Back to top Go down
https://nomnomnomguild.forumotion.com

New Forums Are Coming Your Way
Page 1 of 1