.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.

.we will nom you to death.
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in
Thanks for visiting NOMNOMNOM Guild's homepage! Please register using your in-game name. Thank you!

Share | 
 

 Guild List | Updated 6.3.2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Candy

avatar

Posts : 1014
Join date : 2011-05-20
Location : - Hello Kitty's House -

PostSubject: Guild List | Updated 6.3.2012   Mon May 23, 2011 1:00 am

Leaders
Candy
gigante

Sr. Members
Damkun

Members
Baiyu
Dukebao
Exploitive
Femspen
Kaareny
Kirbee
Lesliie
macbookpro
majokero
megen
mizouku
momijikun360
Oklahoma
Ouuch
Saintz
Shotgunz
Snoweffect
Souyui
Steviemax
tyrese
Vagasil
Vinfang
WICKEDTONY
Windzor
wug
Yuting
Zesper

*Legacy Members*
Altair50
Downjacket
RUKU
Teresa


Last edited by Candy on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:10 pm; edited 40 times in total
Back to top Go down
Candy

avatar

Posts : 1014
Join date : 2011-05-20
Location : - Hello Kitty's House -

PostSubject: Re: Guild List | Updated 6.3.2012   Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:46 pm

Eliminated people severely taking advantage of duping and hacking in game. List updated.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Kirbee

avatar

Posts : 203
Join date : 2011-05-22
Age : 21
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Guild List | Updated 6.3.2012   Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:45 am

D: Baiyu and Miki andddd Dam and naru ;; Candy y u do dis!?
like 95% of mabi is using the dupe.. even if 10 major guilds all refarined, there is too much corruption and money in the economy to revert it! It's not a matter of principle, even if you were to not take advantage, you'd have not enough money to afford anything! Even if you burn off billions of gold, there's still trillions to come. In this time merchanting is completely pointless so the only thing left to do is run things with guildies and friends ;; shud let them come back ; ;
Back to top Go down
Candy

avatar

Posts : 1014
Join date : 2011-05-20
Location : - Hello Kitty's House -

PostSubject: Re: Guild List | Updated 6.3.2012   Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:12 am

Kirbee wrote:
D: Baiyu and Miki andddd Dam and naru ;; Candy y u do dis!?
like 95% of mabi is using the dupe.. even if 10 major guilds all refarined, there is too much corruption and money in the economy to revert it! It's not a matter of principle, even if you were to not take advantage, you'd have not enough money to afford anything! Even if you burn off billions of gold, there's still trillions to come. In this time merchanting is completely pointless so the only thing left to do is run things with guildies and friends ;; shud let them come back ; ;

You're right. The economy is completely whack and gold is worthless. But if you need items, do it the old fashioned way... FARM/EARN IT. Duping items or having other people dupe items for you isn't the answer. Neither is being able to use enchant scrolls without the loss of durability. Oh, did I mention there's a hack for dyes too?

I'm not saying burning all the gold is the answer, because quite frankly, it takes only a matter of seconds to dupe that gold back into the system. I will say that regardless of what the current state is, I will NOT give in and dupe. I've worked way too hard, spent way too much time and spent way too much money on this game, on this specific character to let it blow away with the temporary ability to get whatever the hell I want in game.

Merchanting isn't the only option in game. You can level and train your skills until the situation blows over and things settle. (May take time, but that's besides the point.)

I didn't make this decision on my own. Several other guildies wanted some consequence and this is what we came up with. I'm not changing my mind. Those that were expelled are welcome to dispute their case and appeal, but I don't see that happening.

Honestly, if you'd rather dupe then I'd rather have you leave guild or let me know and I'll gladly kick.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Rodshyo



Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Guild List | Updated 6.3.2012   Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:22 am

Kirbee wrote:
D: Baiyu and Miki andddd Dam and naru ;; Candy y u do dis!?
like 95% of mabi is using the dupe.. even if 10 major guilds all refarined, there is too much corruption and money in the economy to revert it! It's not a matter of principle, even if you were to not take advantage, you'd have not enough money to afford anything! Even if you burn off billions of gold, there's still trillions to come. In this time merchanting is completely pointless so the only thing left to do is run things with guildies and friends ;; shud let them come back ; ;

Candy is right, you can always do stuff the old way and just farm your stuff, even more so it seems like alot of people already have 90%+ of all the items they want and have the gear they want as well, so what else would you need tons of money for? I don't think anyone said burning the gold was the solution. Nobody is stopping you from continuing to run dungeons with the people that were removed, and if they don't want to play with you anymore just because you are still in Nomnomnom perhaps you should reconsider how good of a friend they actually are?
Back to top Go down
Kirbee

avatar

Posts : 203
Join date : 2011-05-22
Age : 21
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Guild List | Updated 6.3.2012   Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:16 am

Rodshyo wrote:
Kirbee wrote:
D: Baiyu and Miki andddd Dam and naru ;; Candy y u do dis!?
like 95% of mabi is using the dupe.. even if 10 major guilds all refarined, there is too much corruption and money in the economy to revert it! It's not a matter of principle, even if you were to not take advantage, you'd have not enough money to afford anything! Even if you burn off billions of gold, there's still trillions to come. In this time merchanting is completely pointless so the only thing left to do is run things with guildies and friends ;; shud let them come back ; ;

Candy is right, you can always do stuff the old way and just farm your stuff, even more so it seems like alot of people already have 90%+ of all the items they want and have the gear they want as well, so what else would you need tons of money for? I don't think anyone said burning the gold was the solution. Nobody is stopping you from continuing to run dungeons with the people that were removed, and if they don't want to play with you anymore just because you are still in Nomnomnom perhaps you should reconsider how good of a friend they actually are?

I never said anything about the last line, I don't even play much anymore, my point is why kick for what 95% of the community is doing? And I do remember reading about Candy burning the gold, which is why I brought it up... Anyways I was just wondering, you stop some people you can't stop them all, I was just wondering what the point of kicking them was, it's not an action in which anything is gained. Morals are already destroyed here, the market is in chaos. And I'm not making an argument to repeal it, nor do I want out of the guild, I'm simply curious as to why this was the action taken.
Back to top Go down
Candy

avatar

Posts : 1014
Join date : 2011-05-20
Location : - Hello Kitty's House -

PostSubject: Re: Guild List | Updated 6.3.2012   Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:57 am

Kirbee wrote:
Rodshyo wrote:
Kirbee wrote:
D: Baiyu and Miki andddd Dam and naru ;; Candy y u do dis!?
like 95% of mabi is using the dupe.. even if 10 major guilds all refarined, there is too much corruption and money in the economy to revert it! It's not a matter of principle, even if you were to not take advantage, you'd have not enough money to afford anything! Even if you burn off billions of gold, there's still trillions to come. In this time merchanting is completely pointless so the only thing left to do is run things with guildies and friends ;; shud let them come back ; ;

Candy is right, you can always do stuff the old way and just farm your stuff, even more so it seems like alot of people already have 90%+ of all the items they want and have the gear they want as well, so what else would you need tons of money for? I don't think anyone said burning the gold was the solution. Nobody is stopping you from continuing to run dungeons with the people that were removed, and if they don't want to play with you anymore just because you are still in Nomnomnom perhaps you should reconsider how good of a friend they actually are?

I never said anything about the last line, I don't even play much anymore, my point is why kick for what 95% of the community is doing? And I do remember reading about Candy burning the gold, which is why I brought it up... Anyways I was just wondering, you stop some people you can't stop them all, I was just wondering what the point of kicking them was, it's not an action in which anything is gained. Morals are already destroyed here, the market is in chaos. And I'm not making an argument to repeal it, nor do I want out of the guild, I'm simply curious as to why this was the action taken.

You have a choice to do something right but you choose to indulge, excessively, in something that's so wrong. Who cares if everyone else is doing it? It doesn't make it right. Not everyone is corrupted. People duped/had someone dupe for them, they serve a consequence.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Thugsta

avatar

Posts : 414
Join date : 2011-05-20
Age : 30
Location : C A N A D A

PostSubject: Re: Guild List | Updated 6.3.2012   Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:29 am

why am I not sr member!? same with kirbeechan! + I want smiles around my name too! like Zilther! D:
Back to top Go down
Candy

avatar

Posts : 1014
Join date : 2011-05-20
Location : - Hello Kitty's House -

PostSubject: Re: Guild List | Updated 6.3.2012   Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:32 am

because you "quit".
i took kirbee off because i don't know where the fk he went or what his mabi plans are.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Kirbee

avatar

Posts : 203
Join date : 2011-05-22
Age : 21
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Guild List | Updated 6.3.2012   Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:03 am

Candy wrote:
because you "quit".
i took kirbee off because i don't know where the fk he went or what his mabi plans are.
but we are still senior members Q_Q you could put Kirbee - MIA Thugsta- Heartbroken and quit
Back to top Go down
Candy

avatar

Posts : 1014
Join date : 2011-05-20
Location : - Hello Kitty's House -

PostSubject: Re: Guild List | Updated 6.3.2012   Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:33 am

Kirbee wrote:

but we are still senior members Q_Q

Says who?

_________________
Back to top Go down
Kirbee

avatar

Posts : 203
Join date : 2011-05-22
Age : 21
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Guild List | Updated 6.3.2012   Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:44 pm

Candy wrote:
Kirbee wrote:

but we are still senior members Q_Q

Says who?
assuming facts speak, the fact that we were in the guild since creation day, therefore our stay is the longest, and that is one definition of seniority. and killerdeath should be one too
Back to top Go down
Candy

avatar

Posts : 1014
Join date : 2011-05-20
Location : - Hello Kitty's House -

PostSubject: Re: Guild List | Updated 6.3.2012   Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:25 pm

Not happening.
If you want to talk to me, you can find me on MSN, Skype, or in game.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Baiyu

avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2011-05-27
Age : 25
Location : UC Berkeley/Bezerkley/The Berk

PostSubject: Re: Guild List | Updated 6.3.2012   Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:54 pm

Can I have a senior member application? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Guild List | Updated 6.3.2012   

Back to top Go down
 
Guild List | Updated 6.3.2012
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Saturn's Gifs - Updated 8/15/2012
» COLORATA 2004 : The Fossil fish serie ! (updated 9 january 2012)
» Neo Groups? (list updated: * 5/26* Check it out!)
» Element Water OTK Deck List
» Schleich 2015 retired, complete list

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo. :: NomNomNom (Public) :: Guild Info-
Jump to: