.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.

.we will nom you to death.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Thanks for visiting NOMNOMNOM Guild's homepage! Please register using your in-game name. Thank you!

The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Souyui

Souyui

The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny Empty
PostSubject: The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny   The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:48 pm

Here is the article I was talking about:
http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/995-lawsuit-end-tyranny

Pretty long and he has a part two. This is a pretty serious event relating the world's money and why the things are happening in the world. It is all due to having gold. The author of the blog, David Wilcock is trying to spread the word about one of the biggest conspiracies in history. It could end the financial problems caused by the, "Old World Order". This lawsuit is basically suing the "powers" of the world (United Nations, Federal Reserve, etc.)

With the new National Defense Act that was just recently passed, my theory is that this may be a way to convict those who have any idea or knowledge of this conspiracy. Whether you're an American citizen or not, you can still be accused of being a terrorist and be put on trial with no say in your case. I think it is quite scary.
Back to top Go down

The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo. :: NomNomNom (Public) :: General Discussion-
Jump to: