.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.

.we will nom you to death.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Thanks for visiting NOMNOMNOM Guild's homepage! Please register using your in-game name. Thank you!

wayndo1982's Application

Go down 
+6
Souyui
Lesliie
Candy
Kevin24
gigante
wayndo1982
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Candy

Candy

wayndo1982's Application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:10 pm

wayndo1982 wrote:
the venom swords only one is mine and it was a gift from a good friend so i dont worry bout asking where or how they got it and the other isnt mine its my cuz's he gave it to me to use for some sm and havnt gotten around to giving it back to him atm and as for the "how can you tell these were duped" i said i dont know how you can really tell if anythings duped anyways cause theres so much of it goin around and yes the possibility they are duped is likely but not for sure now if they were both from one person id be sure they were duped but i cant say for sure and still i dont approve of duping its messed up the game so much it seems now you cant buy an apple without goin broke its to bad as for accepting duped items im not gonna sit there and ask the history of everything i buy or accept these are the only 2 items i got that might possibly be duped anything else i have pretty much i earned from gacha or doin sms or dungeons or events and yes i said it seems like a job application but i still filled it out i just didnt see why it had to be like one i mean this is a game and yes you guys only wanna let so many people in not just anyone and what i mean by job application is i just dont know what to put for it and as it is it seems i still didnt put enough for most of you but i put what i could and as i said if you got any questions just ask i i didnt half ass nothing i answered the questions up to par that i could dunno why you say that not everyone is as detailed bout their life and apps as you are sorry i really dont know what else i could put on there that came to mind this application stuff is just to confusing everyone one put em up to hear what they wanna know but not everyone can read it that way now if i got any impression of what else you guys wanted on that app i would put it but i put what ever i seen you wanted to know

That took me a really long time to read! D: It was this one long long long long long sentence. >_____< I'm not really sure if I got all of the points out of your wall of text (lol) but let me make a couple of comments.

1. I do worry where the weapons come from. It doesn't matter if they're family or friend, the fact that someone who is that close to you would give you a duped item and then you (not even reluctantly) accepting the item causes me to question your ethics and morals. There's this saying (and I say it all the time)... You are the company you keep. I try to surround myself with people that share similar insights, morals, values, character etc. Sure, once in awhile there's that one bad apple but they don't linger around my tree for long. If you felt there was a good possibility that the item was duped, why did you accept? Wouldn't it have been better not to accept it at all and spam commerce to earn the weapon yourself? I don't know about you, but even if there was an item I had been wanting for ages and it suddenly was being duplicated by people in the game, I'd hold back on buying. The value of the item isn't the same any more and I wouldn't want to be called a duper. It's safer to not get involved with the said item. 6mil is a lot of ducats. How many people do you think legitimately acquired 6mil ducats?
  2. You said, "it seems now you cant buy an apple without goin broke". Actually, I have to disagree. I feed my ego often, sometimes spending about 300k daily. I purchase holy water, ego repair mats, potions, enchants, gear etc and I still have money left over. How? I'm proactive in game. Whether it's running shadow missions, harvesting mats, working on skills, I'm constantly doing something that earns me money and in the long run, I'm making more than I spend. It's kind of like real life. You need to learn how to manage your time in game so it benefits you. You're always talking about how you AFK most of the time unless someone messages you for a run. Your status in friend list even says, "bored". Get up and do something. Spam missions for mats and resell for money. Harvest herbs and create MP potions to sell to mages. Harvest holy water and sell for ridiculous amounts of money. You'd be surprised at what you can sell and how much money you can make. You can't complain if you haven't made the effort. This principle is true in game and in real life.
  3. Job application or not, this is the procedure for getting into our guild. And just like real life, if you half-ass it and give us the wrong impression, you're most likely not going to be accepted. It's clearly written in the Application Information thread to thoroughly fill out the app and to provide the required information. You "got confused" and read the wrong thread because you didn't take the time to thoroughly go through the website. Instead, you registered on our website thinking that was all you needed to do. When I questioned if you were applying to the guild, you told me you had registered. You didn't even bother reading the forum. After giving directions on how to apply and where to look, again... you failed to read through the forum and only read what you felt was relevant. Hardly thorough at all. Even your first application missed important details like a screen shot and proper referrals. Perhaps it's your method of not wanting to read because you hate reading that got you... You made an effort, but it wasn't enough for my standards.

Again, you're a nice guy and I'd ask you to shadow missions any day. But I don't feel you fit in. Officers and I will have a final discussion regarding this later tonight. We will have a definite vote no later than 10pm PST.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
wayndo1982

PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:10 pm

lol the apple things was sarcastic i know you can buy things for i buy stuff for ego it was made out to be that so many people are making money off duping that they can offer so much more for items eventually the price for things are gonna be ridiculously high
Back to top Go down
wayndo1982

PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:13 pm

your acting like i said im broke and i dont do enough stuff ot make money i do sms to get items to sell and gacha for items to sell done hw jobs for while but got bored of that sell leathers i get outt sms and did tailoring for bit to sell stuff i know how to make money now
Back to top Go down
wayndo1982

PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:15 pm

i told you i wasnt trying to half ass it i answered to best of my abilitiy except for the about me part i dunno how many times i gotta say that i dunno what else i coulda put to satisfy you all but this is getting retarded apparently im not understanding what your trying to tell me or your not understanding me but i dunno what else to say have fun anywho
Back to top Go down
wayndo1982

PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:22 pm

i tried that tiny url thing you sent me maybe thats why i didnt get to whatever it was you said i was supposed to read cause it didnt bring me to this i had to google nomnomnomguild for mabi and i seen application things so i filled it out it was my first time here i had no idea where everything was to read or that there even was much more to read before filling out the app i just seen application thing apparently there was 2 of em i just didnt notice the second one im not perfect i dont spot everything or think to look for another and yeah i dont space this stuff i suck at paragraphing grammar all that shit if thats what your comment was bout with taking forever to read it only thing i was good at in school was math ok
Back to top Go down
Baiyu

Baiyu

PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:58 pm

my head hurts
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:03 pm

Baiyu wrote:
my head hurts

+1
I don't understand why so many posts were made to respond/justify?
I'll go over all this when I get home from work...
Back to top Go down
wayndo1982

PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:06 pm

well so it dont look like that long long long long one you were talkin about
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:15 pm

It looked long because you used no grammar or punctuation. You're my age, 29/30... I expected to at least see some form of punctuation being used. But seeing as you hate reading... I guess that explains why I didn't see any.

You don't need to repeat yourself. You say the same thing over and over again- You didn't see this, you didn't think that... I've read it. I understand it. Just because I think it wasn't enough on your part, doesn't mean I didn't understand where you were coming from.

tinyurl only shortens the URL. It doesn't change the website at all. You're basically making excuses at this point to cover your shortfalls.

Look, I'm not trying to cause a problem and I don't want to argue with you. I understand the problems you had with applying but when it comes down to it, not only did your application lack content and personality but your constant excuses as to why you didn't apply properly show that you're not one to take responsibility for yourself or your actions.

First impressions aren't always correct, but they do give some factual insight. I think my gut instincts were right in this case. I stand firm on no.
Back to top Go down
wayndo1982

PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:27 pm

you may see em as an excuse but its the truth so be it
Back to top Go down
wayndo1982

PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:29 pm

and i keep saying the same things cause i keep seeing you say something bout what i said so i just think you dont understand what im sayin
Back to top Go down
Macbookpro

Macbookpro

PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:45 pm

I don't understand why there is so much hate going on here, which no one can deny as I can clearly sense it. If the reason why his application is being turned down is because of his decision to accept a duped item, then yep, that is what we agreed upon before.

I highly appreciate his maturity and patience so I would say yes, but a duped item doesn't sound good.
Back to top Go down
mizouku

mizouku

PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:37 pm

hmm

this is becoming like a argument...
the only thing is, if it comes to items, i try to justify how much they really cost. I try to at least give my best ability to see if things r duped or not. I know making money in Mabi is pretty hard ,if you don't move around. Yes PTJ is pretty boring, same w/ running sm and doing something repeating for a few hours is really boring. the the thing is, i guess your just being practical like every other human, that when they buy lets say a Lexus for dirt cheap even its real value is a fortune, people will jump to that deal. but yea that's human nature can't really blame you on that.

anyways, if i know items are duped and suspicious i just don't accept it. so yea if you support something like that i would say NO

on the other side, i give you props for defending your self with the best of your abilities to put up a argument to be accepted. that alone justifies that you really want and will do anything just to get in the guild.

thank you very much for applying to NOMNOMNOM
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:32 am

After an in-depth discussion, majority of the officers voted no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

wayndo1982's Application
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2