.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.

.we will nom you to death.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Thanks for visiting NOMNOMNOM Guild's homepage! Please register using your in-game name. Thank you!

Share | 

momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
momijikun360

PostSubject: Re: momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th   Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:50 am

ok will accept it, and i should be ready to do it then.cheers
Back to top Go down
gigante

PostSubject: Re: momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th   Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:38 am

Fighting style – Momi is primarily melee and has a decent understanding of the combos that you can do as a melee fighter. She used a little bit of range at the end of the dungeon but was mostly melee throughout.

Pets – Pets could have been used a bit more to control the multi aggro rooms. There were times where she could have used a pet to knock back a monster and lock it in a skill, but let the pet attack till it died. This led to rooms where multiple pets were dead and unusable. There were also times when pets were summoned a bit late and that allowed monsters to get a few extra hits in.

Deaths – There were 3 deaths in the dungeon. I believe that the 3 deaths could have been avoided if her stun pets weren’t dead.

*Momi didn’t know that pots had to be put in VIP storage in order to be used with hot keys. I think she deserves a bonus point for somehow being able to play without pot hot keys! I probably couldn’t do that. Crying or Very sad

PostSubject: Re: momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th   Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:16 pm

Hello momijikun360!

I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to NOMNOMNOM.
If you haven't noticed already, your forum's status has been changed to that of a member; feel free to take full advantage and browse through our forums.

May your stay in NOMNOMNOM be filled with joy.

If you haven't done so already, apply at our guild stone.
Back to top Go down
http://dmoniair.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th   

Back to top Go down

momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo. :: NomNomNom (Public) :: Requirements & Application Info-
Jump to: