.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.

.we will nom you to death.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Thanks for visiting NOMNOMNOM Guild's homepage! Please register using your in-game name. Thank you!

[ Cooking with Nommers ]

Go down 
+2
megen
Candy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Candy

Candy

[ Cooking with Nommers ] Empty
PostSubject: [ Cooking with Nommers ]   [ Cooking with Nommers ] EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:15 pm

Megen and I had an awesome idea to start a thread solely on cooking. I mean hey, what's more fitting for a guild that's named NOMNOMNOM??? haha If you have any recipes and pictures of your creations, please share them here! We would looooove to try them out!

Thanks bunches!

Going to post the first recipe. It's a favorite Korean dish that many are familiar with. It's usually made spicy, but you can substitute the hot for something a little sweet and savory. The dish in Korean is called 떡볶이, in Konglish (Korean-English) it's ddukbokki. This is probably one of the easiest dishes to make. Follow the recipe and you can't go wrong!

The easiest recipe to follow is from this video:

You can also add hard boiled eggs at the end, covering them in the hot sauce. Yum!

[ Cooking with Nommers ] Ddukbokkiestirred-400x266

[ Cooking with Nommers ] Closeupddukbokkie-400x266
Back to top Go down
megen

megen

PostSubject: Re: [ Cooking with Nommers ]   [ Cooking with Nommers ] EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:27 pm

Here is an Easy No-Cook Taco Salad!
~* IF YOU HAVE A MICROWAVE AND A CAN OPENER YOU CAN MAKE THIS DISH*~
Ingredients:

1 can Chili NO BEANS
1 bag Frito corn Chips
1 bag shredded lettuce
1 bag shredded cheese
1 Medium Roma Tomato (Diced)
1 small RED Onion * You can use any kind, I just like these best *
*OPTIONAL*
1 medium Avacado *peeled and diced*
6 radishes *sliced*
2 limes *cut into wedges*

DIRECTIONS

Open the can of Chili NO BEANS, poor into a bowl and heat in microwave for about 2 min. (more or less depending on the power of your microwave) Slice your veggies *IE: tomato, onion, avacado,radishes, and limes* and open all bags.
Get a bowl for your salad and put in a layer of Fritos, then top the Fritos with the Chili and top as desired!

It really is that simple! And an AWESOME FAST dinner if you are in a hurry takes about 10-15 min prep. Then it is ready to eat!

Man makin myself hungry! lol!

ENJOY!
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Golden Graham's S'mores Bars   [ Cooking with Nommers ] EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:28 pm

Golden Graham's S'mores Bars

[ Cooking with Nommers ] Golden-graham-smores-bars3

[ Cooking with Nommers ] Golden-graham-smores-bars2

i n g r e d i e n t s
  • 3 tablespoons butter
  • 2 1/2 cups mini marshmallows, plus 2 cups mini marshmallows for topping (4 1/2 cups total)
  • 4 cups Golden Grahams cereal
  • 4 (1.55 ounce) Hershey's Milk Chocolate Candy Bars

d i r e c t i o n s
  1. Grease a 8x8 pan and set aside.
  2. In a large pan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in 2 1/2 cups mini marshmallows. Stir until marshmallows are melted and smooth.
  3. Stir in the Golden Grahams cereal.
  4. Press mixture into prepared pan.
  5. Place Hershey's candy bars on top of the Golden Grahams treat and gently press them down.
  6. Sprinkle the remaining marshmallows evenly over the chocolate bars.
  7. Place under the broiler for about 2 minutes, or until marshmallows are slightly golden brown. Watch them closely so you don't burn the marshmallows.
  8. Let the bars cool completely.
  9. Cut into squares and serve.

[ Cooking with Nommers ] Golden-graham-smores-bars4

[ Cooking with Nommers ] Golden-grahams-smores-bars1

Last edited by Candy on Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Bulgogi   [ Cooking with Nommers ] EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:37 pm

Bulgogi

[ Cooking with Nommers ] Bulgogi1-710677

d i r e c t i o n s
  1. Slice thinly, 1lb of beef
  2. Mix these ingredients to make marinade sauce:
    3 tbs of soy sauce
    3 tbs of water
    2 tbs of sugar
    1 tbs of honey
    1tbs of sesame oil
    1tbs of toasted sesame seeds
    2 chopped green onions
    3 cloves minced garlic
    1 ts of black pepper
  3. Marinate for at least 2 hours and keep it in the refrigerator.
  4. Cook it on a pan or a grill, and transfer to a plate or a cast iron plate to serve.
  5. Sprinkle chopped green onion and toasted sesame seeds

[ Cooking with Nommers ] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5_Py11s4WDEKlkTfL2nJMNBK3icUGEXJZ4x9sazgkhUrLBjE0-w
Back to top Go down
megen

megen

PostSubject: Tater Tot Casserole   [ Cooking with Nommers ] EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:46 pm

~*This might not sound appealing but don't knock it before you try it!!*~

INGREDIENTS:

2 cans mixed Veggies ( usually had green beans, and little potatos, with corn and carrots )
1 can Cream of mushroom soup
1 small bag of tater-tots
1 small bag of tater-tots (frozen ones are fine)

DIRECTIONS:

Mix together the mixed Veggies and the can of soup, Add hmmm...probably about 1/4 cup of water to make it not so stiff a little more if it seems really really dry. mix about 15 thawed tater-tots into the mix and stir together. Pour into a baking dish top with about 10-15 more taters put into the oven at 375 deg. until the taters on top are starting to brown and the edges of the mix are bubbly just a little *about 20-25 min*. At that point top with cheese and put back into the oven @350 degrees until the cheese is all melted and your casserole is hot throughout. Remove from the oven and let sit about 5-10 min before serving.

Oh, and just so you all know this recipe is for at least 6 people X.x sorry about that. Just cut everything in 1/2 and should be better suited for 1-3 =) EH! can't find any pics atm sorry about that Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Damkun

Damkun

PostSubject: Re: [ Cooking with Nommers ]   [ Cooking with Nommers ] EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:47 pm

Candy wrote:
Golden Graham's S'mores Bars

[ Cooking with Nommers ] Golden-graham-smores-bars3

That looks so delicious!
Back to top Go down
http://dmoniair.deviantart.com
Souyui

Souyui

PostSubject: Re: [ Cooking with Nommers ]   [ Cooking with Nommers ] EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:58 am

[ Cooking with Nommers ] Tumblr_li4paac03A1qevmyto1_500

Pretty easy!
Dango is a sweet Japanese treat! Fun to make and yummy to eat!

I'm not going to put measurements or anything, since I didn't measure myself. I do everything by intuition. XD

- H o w t o M a k e D a n g o -

Ingredients:

Dango
- GLUTINOUS Rice Flour
- Water
- Food coloring (optional)

Sauce
- Soy sauce/soy seasoning sauce works too.
- Mirin/rice wine (for cooking)
- Sugar
- Cornstarch

Misc.
- Bamboo Skewers/Toothpicks

---OOO
---OOO
---OOO

- M a k i n g t h e D a n g o -

1. First off, you might want to start a pot of boiling water (add a lot of water -- enough that when you boil the dango, they don't stick to each other).

2. Use as much flour as you want depending on how much dango you want to make! Always start off small if you're not sure.

3. Knead the glutenous rice flour with enough water so together it would form dough. You can start by adding a little water until you get the right dough consistency. You don't want the dough to be too slippery/slimy and sticky or so dry that it will fall to crumbles. It may help to rub some water on your hands as you form and shape the dough.

4. After you're satisfied with the outcome of your dough, you may break pieces off to form the dango balls. If you want different colored balls, split the dough into equal parts so you can knead the food coloring in before you start rolling balls. The dango balls should be a little smaller than a gumball because when they cook, they are going to expand a little. If for any reason your dough starts to feel dry, slap a tiny amount of water on your palm and proceed to kneading/rolling it.

5. When you've got your dango balls made, drop them into the pot of boiling water. You may stir carefully so that they won't stick to the bottom. They should be ready in 10 - 15 minutes. Place the dango in cold water so they can cool down and when they are cool enough to be handled, drain, and now you're ready to put them on bamboo skewers!

6. Poke as many dango balls on your skewers as you want.

- S a u c e -

1. There are many alternatives you can use for the sauce. Some examples are: honey, maple syrup, coconut syrup, melted sugar. This recipe is for the traditional sweet/salty sauce.

2. The general rule is you want to have the same amount of everything for this sauce. For instance you decide to use 1 teaspoon of soy sauce, you then should use 1 teaspoon of mirin as well. However, I like to put a little more sugar than everything else.

3. In a small pot over the stove on medium-low heat, mix the same amount of soy sauce, mirin, and sugar. You probably won't need a whole lot of sauce, so plan accordingly to how much dango you have. Stir until the sugar dissolves and when the sauce starts to boil, you may remove the pot from the heat and stir it some more. Don't let it burn.

4. Mix about 1/4 spoon of cornstarch with a tiny amount of water, just enough so it dissolves, and pour it into your sauce and stir it in. This makes the sauce a bit thicker.

5. When the sugar's melted, starch is in, and it looks good. It should be ready. If it's too salty or sweet, add more of one or the other in to fit your tastes. If you think you need to start over, do so.
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: [ Cooking with Nommers ]   [ Cooking with Nommers ] EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:39 am

YUM!
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Chicken Skewers with Peanut Sauce   [ Cooking with Nommers ] EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:42 pm

Chicken Skewers with Peanut Sauce

[ Cooking with Nommers ] RE0302_Chicken-Skewers_med

i n g r e d i e n t s
  • 1 cup chunky peanut butter
  • 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken stock
  • 1 lime, juiced
  • 1 tablespoon soy sauce
  • 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
  • 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
  • 1 tablespoon honey
  • Salt and freshly ground black pepper
  • 2 pounds chicken tenders
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 1 teaspoon allspice
  • Special equipment: bamboo skewers

d i r e c t i o n s
  1. Combine peanut butter, stock, lime juice, soy sauce, hot chili flakes, cayenne and honey in a small saucepan.
  2. Stir to combine and bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally. When peanut butter has melted, season, to taste, with salt and pepper and remove from heat.
  3. Preheat grill.
  4. Skewer chicken tenders, brush both sides with oil and season with salt, pepper and allspice.
  5. Grill chicken until it is browned on both sides and cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Serve with peanut sauce.
Back to top Go down
WICKEDTONY

WICKEDTONY

PostSubject: Re: [ Cooking with Nommers ]   [ Cooking with Nommers ] EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:19 pm

O...M....G..... This was totally the wrong thread to read while on my lunch break at work....QQ some one feed me!
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: [ Cooking with Nommers ]   [ Cooking with Nommers ] EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:39 pm

LOLOL
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Chicken Piccata with Marsala Sauce   [ Cooking with Nommers ] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:27 pm

Chicken Piccata with Marsala Sauce

[ Cooking with Nommers ] 470_2219755

i n g r e d i e n t s
  • 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
  • 3 garlic cloves, smashed
  • 1 cup sliced oyster or shitake mushrooms
  • 1 sprig thyme
  • 1 cup sweet Marsala wine
  • ¼ cup heavy cream
  • Salt and cracked pepper to taste

d i r e c t i o n s
  1. In a non-stick pan, add the butter and let it melt. Add the fresh thyme as well to heat through.
  2. Add 3 cloves of smashed garlic and the mushrooms, sliced.
  3. Season entire pan with salt and pepper. Let cook until the mushrooms begin to brown and crisp.
  4. Meanwhile pound 2 chicken breasts with a mallet till they are even (about ½ inch thick).
  5. Dredge each chicken breast in flour and shake off the excess flour.
  6. Heat olive oil in a separate non-stick pan. Add the floured chicken breasts and cook them for about two minutes on each side.
  7. Add sweet Marsala wine to the chicken and let it burn off and start to reduce.
  8. Add the cooked mushrooms, garlic and thyme to the chicken pan, then pour on the heavy cream.
  9. Once the cream reduces and the sauce is thick, plate the chicken and top with remaining sauce.

Back to top Go down
megen

megen

PostSubject: Re: [ Cooking with Nommers ]   [ Cooking with Nommers ] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:59 pm

mmmmmm...Candy! That looks FANTASTIC!
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: [ Cooking with Nommers ]   [ Cooking with Nommers ] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 4:57 pm

megen wrote:
mmmmmm...Candy! That looks FANTASTIC!

It tastes better than it looks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
megen

megen

PostSubject: @ Candy   [ Cooking with Nommers ] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:18 pm

tony wants me to try some of these lol =D
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: [ Cooking with Nommers ]   [ Cooking with Nommers ] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:56 pm

The chicken one is really easy. There's actually a video on it. (Video code doesn't work on this site so you'll have to click the link below.)

http://screen.yahoo.com/chicken-piccata-with-marsala-sauce-27922324.html
Back to top Go down
megen

megen

PostSubject: Re: [ Cooking with Nommers ]   [ Cooking with Nommers ] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:33 pm

OH MAN CANDY I JUST FOUND MY NEW FAVE WEB PAGE!!
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Cookies & Cream Brownies   [ Cooking with Nommers ] EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:00 pm

Cookies & Cream Brownies

[ Cooking with Nommers ] Cookies-cream%252520brownies-4855_thumb%25255B8%25255D

*One batch brownies with chopped up Oreos added.
*Cookies & Cream Frosting, doubled Smile

i n g r e d i e n t s
  • 2 cups powdered sugar
  • 4 Tbsp. butter, room temperature
  • 1 Tbsp. heavy cream, plus a little extra
  • [* ]approx. 8 oreos, crushed well

d i r e c t i o n s
  1. Combine all frosting ingredients except the oreos and beat with a hand mixer until light and fluffy. You may need to add a bit more heavy cream to get a spreadable consistency.
  2. Mix in crushed oreos (more or less). Spread frosting evenly over cooled brownies.
  3. You can fancy these up by topping each bar with an oreo cookie half like I did or you can top the whole thing with ganache thus smothering the “cream” between two layers of chocolate.

Enjoy!

[ Cooking with Nommers ] Cookies-cream%252520brownies-4812_thumb%25255B8%25255D
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Oatmeal Toffee Bars   [ Cooking with Nommers ] EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:06 pm

Oatmeal Toffee Bars

[ Cooking with Nommers ] DSC03193_edited-1_thumb%5B7%5D

i n g r e d i e n t s
  • 1/2 cup canola oil
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 tablespoons skim milk (I used 2%)
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt (I used coarse sea salt)*
  • 3 cups of old-fashioned oats (I ran out and used a packet of instant)
  • 1 3/4 cups whole-wheat flour (I used all purpose)
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (I added one bag of Heath’s toffee pieces.)
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut (I omitted)

d i r e c t i o ns
  1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
  2. In a large bowl, combine the oil, brown sugar, granulated sugar, eggs, milk, vanilla, and salt. Beat on medium speed for 2-3 minutes or until the sugars have dissolved.
  3. In a separate bowl, combine old-fashioned oats, flour, baking soda, coconut, and chocolate chips. Stir until just combined. Add to liquid mixture and stir until combined. The batter will be cookie dough thick. Transfer it into a lightly greased 13×9 inch baking pan. Once transferred I found it easiest to spread the batter into the corners with my dampened fingers.
  4. Bake 15-20 minutes until golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool until firm. Cut into squares and store tightly covered.

*Note: If you’re a fan of salty sweet, I’d up the salt to maybe 3/4 tsp. On my last square I sprinkled some coarse sea salt on top and it was delish!

[ Cooking with Nommers ] DSC03196_edited-1_thumb%5B4%5D
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: [ Cooking with Nommers ]   [ Cooking with Nommers ] EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:11 pm

Cucumber Wraps

[ Cooking with Nommers ] 1196337370744814_4pFl65k1_c

This one is super easy. LOL
No ingredients list because... you really can't go wrong with this one. :]

d i r e c t i o n s
  1. Stir cucumber into cream cheese
  2. spread on tortillas
  3. layer with turkey slices (or whatever you want in your wrap)
  4. roll up
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Creamy White Chicken and Artichoke Lasagna   [ Cooking with Nommers ] EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:19 pm

Creamy White Chicken and Artichoke Lasagna

[ Cooking with Nommers ] Creamy-White-Chicken-Artichoke-Lasagna

i n g r e d i e n t s
  • 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
  • 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
  • 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA, divided
  • 1/2 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
  • 1/2 cup chopped drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
  • 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
  • 1/4 cup tightly packed fresh basil, chopped, divided
  • 12 lasagna noodles, cooked

d i r e c t i o n s
  1. HEAT oven to 350°F.
  2. COMBINE chicken, artichokes, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan and tomatoes. Beat cream cheese, milk and garlic powder with mixer until well blended; stir in 2 Tbsp. basil. Mix half with the chicken mixture.
  3. SPREAD half the remaining cream cheese mixture onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; cover with 3 noodles and 1/3 of the chicken mixture. Repeat layers of noodles and chicken mixture twice. Top with remaining noodles, cream cheese mixture and mozzarella; cover.
  4. BAKE 25 min. or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining basil. Let stand 5 min. before cutting to serve.
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Braised Tofu   [ Cooking with Nommers ] EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:29 pm

Reference: http://kitchenrunway.com/braised-tofu/

Braised Tofu
[ Cooking with Nommers ] Braised-Tofu-20r-text-copy-1024x682

i n g r e d i e n t s
  • 2 14 oz packs of medium-firm tofu
  • ¾ C soy sauce (I use low sodium soy sauce – if you use regular soy sauce you may need to adjust amount )
  • ¼ C light brown sugar
  • 1 Tbs minced garlic (about 4 cloves)
  • 1 tsp sesame oil
  • 1 chili pepper, thinly sliced (use as much or as little as you want)
  • 1 Tbs honey
  • oil to coat the pan

d i r e c t i o n s
  1. Drain tofu and then set in a strainer to remove excess liquid, while tofu is straining work on the sauce.
  2. In a bowl whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, sesame oil, chili pepper and honey
  3. In a large frying pan, coat with oil and turn heat to medium high
  4. Pat tofu dry with a paper towel, cut each block of tofu into 12 pieces
  5. Carefully place cut tofu in a single layer into the hot pan, cook for about 5-6 minutes or until slightly brown. Carefully flip tofu and cook the other sides until slightly brown – about another 6-10 mins.
  6. Add marinade and carefully coat the tofu with the marinade.
  7. Turn heat down to medium and let cook for another 5-10 minutes to allow the sauce to absorb into the tofu.
  8. Serve tofu and sauce with rice. You can garnish the dish with chives or green onions.

[ Cooking with Nommers ] Braised-tofu-step-by-step-1024x791
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Baked Mozzarella Sticks   [ Cooking with Nommers ] EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:25 pm

Baked Mozzarella Sticks

[ Cooking with Nommers ] Mozzarella-sticks-0011

i n g r e d i e n t s
  • 4 pieces of string cheese cut in hallf
  • 4 egg roll wrappers cut in half
  • olive oil
  • salt
  • Marinara or spaghetti sauce

d i r e c t i o n s
  1. Place a piece of string cheese near the bottom corner of one egg roll wrapper (keep remaining wrappers covered with a damp paper towel until ready to use). Fold bottom corner over cheese. Roll up halfway; fold sides toward center over cheese. Moisten remaining corner with water; roll up tightly to seal. Repeat with remaining wrappers and cheese.
  2. Brush cheese sticks with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
  3. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Turn and bake for another 5 minutes.
  4. Serve with marinara sauce or whatever sauce you like to dip your cheese sticks in.
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Parmesan Crusted Fried Mashed Potato Cakes Recipe   [ Cooking with Nommers ] EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:30 pm

Parmesan Crusted Fried Mashed Potato Cakes Recipe

[ Cooking with Nommers ] Parmesan-crusted-fried-mashed-potato-cakes

[ Cooking with Nommers ] Creamy-mashed-potato-pancakes

i n g r e d i e n t s
  • 2 cups buttered mashed potatoes, thick
  • 1/4 cup Crisco vegetable shortening
  • 1 cup Original Club Crackers, finely crumbled
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
  • 2 eggs

i n g r e d i e n t s
  1. Heat shortening in a large skillet over medium heat.
  2. In a small dish, whisk eggs until smooth, set aside.
  3. On a plate, mix cracker crumbs, Parmesan cheese and parsley, set aside.
  4. Form about 2 tablespoons of chilled mashed potatoes into a ball. If your mashed potatoes aren’t thick, add a bit of flour to the them.
  5. Roll mashed potato ball in the egg wash.
  6. Roll mashed potato ball in the crumb mixture and slightly flatten into a patty.
  7. Cook each potato cake for about 1 – 2 minutes on each side until golden brown.
  8. Drain excess oil on the potato cakes on a paper towel before serving warm.
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Honey Garlic Balsamic Chicken   [ Cooking with Nommers ] EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:54 pm

Honey Garlic Balsamic Chicken

[ Cooking with Nommers ] Honey-balsamic-chicken_12

[ Cooking with Nommers ] Honey-balsamic-chicken

i n g r e d i e n t s
  • 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon pepper
  • 2 Tablespoons butter
  • 1 Tablespoon olive oil
  • 1/2 cup chicken broth
  • 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar (I love this Honey Balsamic from Honey Ridge Farms)
  • 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
  • 3 chopped garlic cloves
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons honey

d i r e c t i o n s
  1. Pat the chicken dry with paper towels. Season with salt and pepper. Melt the butter over medium-high heat and add the olive oil.
  2. Add the chicken to the pan. Cook the chicken until both sides are brown and the chicken is cooked through. It is about 6 to 7 minutes on each side. Take the chicken out of the pan, and put on a plate and cover with foil.
  3. Add the chicken broth, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, and honey to the pan. Cook for about 5 minutes, the sauce will thicken. Use a spatula to get the browned bits off of the bottom of the pan.
  4. Slice the chicken on a bias, and spoon the pan sauce over the top. I served mine with some orzo tossed with homemade pesto sauce and Parmesan cheese.

[ Cooking with Nommers ] Honey-balsamic-chicken_1
[ Cooking with Nommers ] Honey-balsamic-chicken_2
[ Cooking with Nommers ] Honey-balsamic-chicken_4
[ Cooking with Nommers ] Honey-balsamic-chicken_5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ Cooking with Nommers ]   [ Cooking with Nommers ] Empty

Back to top Go down

[ Cooking with Nommers ]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum