.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.

.we will nom you to death.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Thanks for visiting NOMNOMNOM Guild's homepage! Please register using your in-game name. Thank you!

Kendy nibchan.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirbee

Kirbee

Kendy nibchan. Empty
PostSubject: Kendy nibchan.   Kendy nibchan. EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:01 am

So this guy Kendy challenged me to a duel. I do not know the exact reason but I guess it is because the felt provoked by getting owned in a verbalpixelfight that HE started. Many witnessed this event, and can testify that the duel had a condition of which the WINNER stays and the LOSER quits Mabinogi. I agreed on this condition, so did he. We also made a set of rules for the duel which also can be testified by many people is shown here:

No transformation-demigod-potions-poison-dualwielding final hit- spam of bolt magic- spam of arrow revolver-

We both accepted these conditions, and proceeded to duel outside. Not only did I get ticking quiz bombed, I not only solved the quiz and ALSO defeated Kendy without breaking a SINGLE rule. Kendy then refuses to accept his loss, and precedes to insult the innocent women simply for supporting my fair victory in a fight he provoked. He also requested a rematch, in which even though was not preagreed upon, I decided to be the better man and accept it. I won again, without breaking any rules. Obvious with nothing to say, he just uses simple excuses on how I spammed Windmill, which was in no way against the rules we set. His excuse was, 'u jus spame wm so i dun get close 2 u man' 'take responsiblity for ur actions' Obviously I don't WANT him to get close so he can hit me. DERP

Here is some footage: Kendy nibchan. 2iigw2b

Kendy nibchan. 6ql36r

Kendy nibchan. 2hqs4cg
therewego Smile
Also available on Nexon forums
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

Kendy nibchan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kendy nibchan.   Kendy nibchan. EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:28 am

I forgot... I'm not worthy of speaking or having an opinion. I'm a woman...

R O F L
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

Kendy nibchan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kendy nibchan.   Kendy nibchan. EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:52 pm

Totally forgot that Miz recorded the fight...

Back to top Go down
Thugsta

Thugsta

Kendy nibchan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kendy nibchan.   Kendy nibchan. EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:49 am

ahahahahaha I see a little bit of Thugsta when Kirbee duels... the things I used on him.. Kirbee adopts my skills like a sponge D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kendy nibchan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kendy nibchan.   Kendy nibchan. Empty

Back to top Go down

Kendy nibchan.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo. :: Mabinogi (Public) :: Mabinogi Multi-Media-
Jump to: