.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.

.we will nom you to death.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Thanks for visiting NOMNOMNOM Guild's homepage! Please register using your in-game name. Thank you!

Mabinogi Technical Issues

Go down 
+7
Kaareny
mizouku
Zilther
Nemui
Kevin24
narutoallix
Candy
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Candy

Candy

Mabinogi Technical Issues Empty
PostSubject: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:52 am

Centralizing technical issues in this one post. Post all technical issues regarding Mabi here.
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:55 am

I'm receiving a "Fail to run Mabinogi"pop up when starting client. Anyone else having these issues?
Back to top Go down
narutoallix

narutoallix

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:48 am

No one log out, you wont be able to log back in right now :[ Login server is down
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:17 am

Tried several times to log on this morning.

First issue: After the character screen and choosing the channel I'd like to start in, the page gets stuck on the loading page.
Second Issue: After rebooting and restarting the game, again I get to the character screen and choose the channel I'd like to start in. This time I receive the error window pop-up that reads..

"We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience, but an error has been detected with the Hackshield. Error: Memory modification of the Hackshield Module has been detected blah blah blah"

I don't have any mods in place. o___O What gives? :[
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:43 pm

So, it looks like there's no Mabi for me until this is fixed. I've been trying to log on all morning/afternoon. No mods are in place but I'm stuck on the loading page. And I wanted to RB. :[
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:32 pm

Currently, there are issues with pet summon. Do NOT summon pets or put anything in or take anything out of pets.

Game is also not saving. Log out immediately.
Back to top Go down
Kevin24

Kevin24

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:49 pm

I have been having that failed to run mabinogi issue the past few days too, which has been cutting down my time online :/. Do you know how to fix it? Every time i log on mab im forced un-install and re-install just to get on....
Back to top Go down
Nemui

Nemui

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:51 pm

That happened to my brother's desktop.. no idea how to fix it though sorry Sad He couldn't run it at all in the end.
Back to top Go down
Kevin24

Kevin24

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:53 pm

Aww ok guess ill ask around Sad
Back to top Go down
Kevin24

Kevin24

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:34 pm

Ok i found a fix after asking around on the forums. Here's what the guy told me and it works if anyone ever gets this problem:

"i posted this up somewhere before... how to fix fail to run mabinogi when you press the game start button... Go to computers c/nexon/mabinogi find the mabinogi.exe file it usually just called Mabinogi. Right click it and go to properties. Click the compatibility tab and click the button that says "change settings for all users". Another box will pop up and click the check box that says "run this program as an administrator" Click apply and enjoy, You can do the same for the Client file but that is not recommended."
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:01 pm

I have to "run as admin" under both Mabinogi and Client files in order for Mabi to work. It's so annoying...
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:43 pm

Caution: Another issue with pets and no save points in game.
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:23 am

Hacks are back...
Back to top Go down
Zilther

Zilther

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:47 pm

Mabinogi Technical Issues Tech_i10

My mabi is frozen like this... anyone know how to fix?

That's not even my favorites list, it's just four random pets and some characters .-.

*Edit* It let me log in, but won't let me summon my pets
Back to top Go down
mizouku

mizouku

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:59 pm

i have the same shet
Back to top Go down
mizouku

mizouku

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:00 pm

just click on ur character it will go on the server
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:33 pm

Um. I have a slight issue. "Candy" is not in my list... She totally poofed.

I hopped on my mount in Tara to meet up with miz and I dc'd. Hackshield detected something, although I don't have any mods. I tried relogging but in the character window, Candy was missing! D:

Back to top Go down
Zilther

Zilther

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:27 pm

Turns out you can turn all your cashe files to "read only" and send them to anyone who has logged into your account, and receive their files so you have a complete set so that your pets work again
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:34 pm

Except once your cache file is obsolete, you can't really turn them into read-only files...
Back to top Go down
Kaareny

Kaareny

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:04 pm

I was kind of hoping when I got back all these little problems would have been sorted out but I guess not Sad
Back to top Go down
Souyui

Souyui

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:37 pm

I heard that if you have prem service, you can set up shop and ask your pet to protect it. You should get your pet back. Haven't tried though.
Back to top Go down
Zilther

Zilther

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:32 pm

You can do a system restore to a day or two before pets started going poof to get the cache files back, just remember to turn them all into read-only files.

I'm not sure how to do this, but a friend of mine found out how to restore just a single file? If anyone else knows how to do this they could probably just do it to the cache folder.

Shotgunz told me how to do the cache thing before I even started looking into it, unfortunately he doesn't like forums so he probably won't be reading this. So if someone can't get it to work try asking him and he might know...
Back to top Go down
mizouku

mizouku

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:14 pm

i got everything back when i log on before going to work
Back to top Go down
Damkun

Damkun

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:09 pm

Way too many tech issues going on right now :[

Nexon! Fix it?!
Back to top Go down
http://dmoniair.deviantart.com
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:32 pm

Damkun wrote:
Way too many tech issues going on right now :[

Nexon! Fix it?!

+1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Technical Issues   Mabinogi Technical Issues Empty

Back to top Go down

Mabinogi Technical Issues
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next