.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.

.we will nom you to death.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Thanks for visiting NOMNOMNOM Guild's homepage! Please register using your in-game name. Thank you!

What the heck?!?! >:L

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
narutoallix

narutoallix

What the heck?!?! >:L  Empty
PostSubject: What the heck?!?! >:L    What the heck?!?! >:L  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:14 pm

Candy, you randomly kicked me from NOMNOMNOM. You didnt note/PM me about it. You didnt even question me about anything, are you serious? Do you believe you can go on about kicking people you know VERY little to almost nothing about and still hope to run a successful guild? I honestly think that you have been corrupted with the status of being guild leader. I joined this guild before you did, I actually helped in making it. I helped with coming up with the name. I feel like I was kicked out of my own home, to which you were a newcomer. I dont know why I was kicked, still. You have ignored my friend request aswell as my notes. Are you PMS'ing? If you are, go take a breather and release your anger on something else, seriously.

=_= WTF!
Back to top Go down
narutoallix

narutoallix

PostSubject: Re: What the heck?!?! >:L    What the heck?!?! >:L  EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:21 am

And sorry if may seem pissed, because I REALLY am. Candy, you just messed up the entire guild.
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: What the heck?!?! >:L    What the heck?!?! >:L  EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:37 am

narutoallix wrote:
Candy, you randomly kicked me from NOMNOMNOM. You didnt note/PM me about it. You didnt even question me about anything, are you serious? Do you believe you can go on about kicking people you know VERY little to almost nothing about and still hope to run a successful guild? I honestly think that you have been corrupted with the status of being guild leader. I joined this guild before you did, I actually helped in making it. I helped with coming up with the name. I feel like I was kicked out of my own home, to which you were a newcomer. I dont know why I was kicked, still. You have ignored my friend request aswell as my notes. Are you PMS'ing? If you are, go take a breather and release your anger on something else, seriously.

=_= WTF!

Let me make some points for you:

• We tried contacting you through guild chat. Unsuccessful.
  • I tried on, on several occasions, to contact you via PM (while you were ccing and relogging). Unsuccessful.
  • Your stories change a little every time you retell it to me. (Fail)
  • Your logic as to what you did and why you did it is also fail.
  • Thug and Kirbee asked me to make the guild with them. I actually came up with the name. They had other people vote on it. Go ask Thug to confirm. And no, you didn't join before me. I was part of the original 5. (Talk about knowing very little...)
  • I didn't ignore your friend requests or notes. In fact, I replied back and added you to friend list per your request to "discuss things properly". Which also was fail.
  • Corrupted with being guild leader? Thug gave me full control over the guild at least 2 months ago. He told me specifically to take charge and do what I feel is right with it. I've never once acted purely based on my own opinions or emotions, as I've always asked guildies for their input and asked them to help make a group decision. Kicking you was a group decision and nothing you've stated convinces me that they were wrong. If you think keeping people in guild that takes full advantage of dupes and hacks, then you're the corrupted one. Sorry you think that this decision "messed up the entire guild". The rest of us don't see it that way.

Back to top Go down
narutoallix

narutoallix

PostSubject: Re: What the heck?!?! >:L    What the heck?!?! >:L  EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:18 pm

• Okay so you might have tried contacting me through guild chat, but I was apparently AFK since i didnt reply.
  • You may have PM'd me while I was cc'ing/relogging, but it's impossible to read a PM for me while Im cc'ing/relogging, also it's impossible for me to tell who sent the PM.
    Be patient, wait till im not cc'ing/relogging. (Instead of PM'ing me when im not stable, then kicking me since I couldn't reply. Fail.)
  • My story doesnt change, the view of it does. At first it was about me accepting items, next, about me selling them. I never told you the full story because you hogged the PM and said "Either listen to what i have to say or GTFO" (fail), which shows how your power hungry.(And a bad leader, because good leaders hear what people have to say: Fail.)
  • You were following basically the same logic just one day ago. Your the one I got the idea from. Not my idea, so your calling yourself fail since it was yours.
  • I didnt say "I came up with the name", I said "I helped with coming up with the name [for the guild]" And I was basically "in" the guild before it was even created since I was a member of vita, and NOMNOMNOM was pretty much a recreation of vita. And I did join the guild before you did, thats a fact. I remember you joining it afterwards. "Talk about knowing very little", Indeed, Fail, indeed.
  • You didnt accept my friend request till after I had to post on guild site to get your attention, and you didnt reply to my first few notes, you ignored them. Thats a big fail on your part, seeing as how you have certain responsibilities as a leader of a guild.
  • Indeed, corrupted. I've never heard of a successful guild in which the leader kicks a lot of its members without consulting them first (You didnt even know that I had taken those items from miki as a fact, you were basing your knowledge off of rumors: fail) If you really wanted no one in the guild to touch a single dupped item, then maybe it would be a very good idea for you to post it on the guild site. (sending everyone in the guild a note clearly stating that we arent allowed to touch dupped stuff would have been a very smart idea compared to saying it in guild chat aswell, because obviously not 100% of the guild members would see the message, since there is almost never a time when the entire guild is online, hence, a fail on your part of being a leader, big time.)

And true, thug gave you lead, he trusted you as the leader of the guild, respect his trust for you by being a leader. (Not a person who kicks guildies without fair warning because of PMS; like yourself.) Leaders lead, they guide members, not get rid of them.

Just because you are the leader of the guild doesnt make you superior to me, I was part of the guild. NOMNOMNOM is not "your" guild, it was "our" guild. The guild was like a family, in which you were the head member(the head member doesnt own the family), and when someone messes up in a family the head of the family doesnt just disown that imperfect person.
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: What the heck?!?! >:L    What the heck?!?! >:L  EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:42 pm

narutoallix wrote:
  • Okay so you might have tried contacting me through guild chat, but I was apparently AFK since i didnt reply.
  • You may have PM'd me while I was cc'ing/relogging, but it's impossible to read a PM for me while Im cc'ing/relogging, also it's impossible for me to tell who sent the PM.
    Be patient, wait till im not cc'ing/relogging. (Instead of PM'ing me when im not stable, then kicking me since I couldn't reply. Fail.)
  • My story doesnt change, the view of it does. At first it was about me accepting items, next, about me selling them. I never told you the full story because you hogged the PM and said "Either listen to what i have to say or GTFO" (fail), which shows how your power hungry.(And a bad leader, because good leaders hear what people have to say: Fail.)
  • You were following basically the same logic just one day ago. Your the one I got the idea from. Not my idea, so your calling yourself fail since it was yours.
  • I didnt say "I came up with the name", I said "I helped with coming up with the name [for the guild]" And I was basically "in" the guild before it was even created since I was a member of vita, and NOMNOMNOM was pretty much a recreation of vita. And I did join the guild before you did, thats a fact. I remember you joining it afterwards. "Talk about knowing very little", Indeed, Fail, indeed.
  • You didnt accept my friend request till after I had to post on guild site to get your attention, and you didnt reply to my first few notes, you ignored them. Thats a big fail on your part, seeing as how you have certain responsibilities as a leader of a guild.
  • Indeed, corrupted. I've never heard of a successful guild in which the leader kicks a lot of its members without consulting them first (You didnt even know that I had taken those items from miki as a fact, you were basing your knowledge off of rumors: fail) If you really wanted no one in the guild to touch a single dupped item, then maybe it would be a very good idea for you to post it on the guild site. (sending everyone in the guild a note clearly stating that we arent allowed to touch dupped stuff would have been a very smart idea compared to saying it in guild chat aswell, because obviously not 100% of the guild members would see the message, since there is almost never a time when the entire guild is online, hence, a fail on your part of being a leader, big time.)

And true, thug gave you lead, he trusted you as the leader of the guild, respect his trust for you by being a leader. (Not a person who kicks guildies without fair warning because of PMS; like yourself.) Leaders lead, they guide members, not get rid of them.

Just because you are the leader of the guild doesnt make you superior to me, I was part of the guild. NOMNOMNOM is not "your" guild, it was "our" guild. The guild was like a family, in which you were the head member(the head member doesnt own the family), and when someone messes up in a family the head of the family doesnt just disown that imperfect person.

• It's not like you were ccing or relogging right after the other. Like I said last night, it was over a 2 hour period. Roughly once every 30 mins. If you can't notice a small box in the corner of your window, that's not my problem.
  • YOU asked me to explain WHY I did what I did. So I sat there explaining. Call that hogging the convo time, but you asked me to friend request you to talk and you asked me to explain. I could have (and if I had known you'd act like this) and should have said no.-____-
  • I didn't tell you to GTFO. That was Max.
  • I did hear what you had to say. You told me about 3 different versions of the story and every time I questioned it, you kept QQing about how I don't listen blah blah. How many more versions of the story do I need to hear? I'm sorry, I'm not like Fred Rogers (Mr. Roger's Neighborhood) who enjoys listening to people's stories ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME. I think 3 stories from you was plenty enough.
  • NomNom is not a recreation of Vita. I brought my people into it too. I don't care if you were in Vita with Thug and Kirb ages ago and moved into this one. Point is you fucked up. You knew you were taking duped items and benefited from it. Look, you're not the only one and I didn't single you out. I've known Damkun since I lead Winged over 2 years ago and I gave him the boot too. I'm sorry that you think taking free duped items from people is acceptable and shouldn't be punishable, but that's the difference between you, me, and several other guildies. And no. I was here to help make NomNom. I left Mugen and quickly joined parties with Thug and Kirbee. I don't know why you're trying to prove me otherwise? Go ask them, yourself. LOL
  • And no. I didn't friend request you after you wrote this thread. I saw your notes and replied to them. I actually didn't read this thread until this morning.
  • I have screen shots of members talking in guild chat, trading duped items from miki and talking about how to do it themselves. You are one of them. You also admitted to taking ancient powders from her. Honestly, I don't need to consult anything with you, but I wanted to and tried. When you didn't respond to any of my messages, I gave up. It's my right. When it comes down to it, you accepted (on several occasions) items from miki that were duped and you knew it. Your first version of the story points that out clearly. That's your offense. And I agree, this guild was a big happy family. But greed has its way of tearing things apart. It's unfortunate. Many of us don't want that kind of illegal and game breaking actions going on in guild. We don't owe you another chance. I don't owe you another chance. You're old enough to know what's wrong and what's right. Yeah, this is just a game... But we would like to play a legitimate one. I'm really done arguing with you because you keep going into circles, talking about the same things and not really hearing my counter arguments. If you'd like to QQ, maybe take it to Kirbee's QQ Corner. Maybe you'll find him in there and he'll be willing to lend you a shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kirbee

Kirbee

PostSubject: Re: What the heck?!?! >:L    What the heck?!?! >:L  EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:20 am

i only have 2 more shoulders left to lend, thug never returned those 4 that i lent him :<
Back to top Go down
Kirbee

Kirbee

PostSubject: Re: What the heck?!?! >:L    What the heck?!?! >:L  EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:33 am

Candy wrote:
narutoallix wrote:

• It's not like you were ccing or relogging right after the other. Like I said last night, it was over a 2 hour period. Roughly once every 30 mins. If you can't notice a small box in the corner of your window, that's not my problem.
  • YOU asked me to explain WHY I did what I did. So I sat there explaining. Call that hogging the convo time, but you asked me to friend request you to talk and you asked me to explain. I could have (and if I had known you'd act like this) and should have said no.-____-
  • I didn't tell you to GTFO. That was Max.
  • I did hear what you had to say. You told me about 3 different versions of the story and every time I questioned it, you kept QQing about how I don't listen blah blah. How many more versions of the story do I need to hear? I'm sorry, I'm not like Fred Rogers (Mr. Roger's Neighborhood) who enjoys listening to people's stories ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME. I think 3 stories from you was plenty enough.
  • NomNom is not a recreation of Vita. I brought my people into it too. I don't care if you were in Vita with Thug and Kirb ages ago and moved into this one. Point is you fucked up. You knew you were taking duped items and benefited from it. Look, you're not the only one and I didn't single you out. I've known Damkun since I lead Winged over 2 years ago and I gave him the boot too. I'm sorry that you think taking free duped items from people is acceptable and shouldn't be punishable, but that's the difference between you, me, and several other guildies. And no. I was here to help make NomNom. I left Mugen and quickly joined parties with Thug and Kirbee. I don't know why you're trying to prove me otherwise? Go ask them, yourself. LOL
  • And no. I didn't friend request you after you wrote this thread. I saw your notes and replied to them. I actually didn't read this thread until this morning.
  • I have screen shots of members talking in guild chat, trading duped items from miki and talking about how to do it themselves. You are one of them. You also admitted to taking ancient powders from her. Honestly, I don't need to consult anything with you, but I wanted to and tried. When you didn't respond to any of my messages, I gave up. It's my right. When it comes down to it, you accepted (on several occasions) items from miki that were duped and you knew it. Your first version of the story points that out clearly. That's your offense. And I agree, this guild was a big happy family. But greed has its way of tearing things apart. It's unfortunate. Many of us don't want that kind of illegal and game breaking actions going on in guild. We don't owe you another chance. I don't owe you another chance. You're old enough to know what's wrong and what's right. Yeah, this is just a game... But we would like to play a legitimate one. I'm really done arguing with you because you keep going into circles, talking about the same things and not really hearing my counter arguments. If you'd like to QQ, maybe take it to Kirbee's QQ Corner. Maybe you'll find him in there and he'll be willing to lend you a shoulder.
Okay based on what I read... My view:
As a guild, similar to a nation, the community should be democratic. Why is it that the dupers are kicked, and not the one that have a problem with it simply leave? If you read the guild chat it's not tearing apart the guild, but building a better relationship between one another. With this, we share, socialize, and have fun, which is the point of a game. A game isn't here to uphold personal morals, it's to release stress and have fun, maybe compete as well. The dupe has brought fun and competition to the game, and it's not tearing apart the guild in any way. This should be a vote, you are the leader Candy, and I respect your opinion, but just like most countries, majority rule has the ability to overrule a single individual's opinion. The people who do dupe are having a good time, and I don't see it to be fair when you expel them because of yourself and maybe a few other's. The people who have a problem with it, should simply leave themselves, not push it upon others. At least, you could have held a debate, or a vote. I'm sure many people will not be willing to kick members solely due to taking advantage of what everyone else is. Just because you and a minority amount of others are unhappy with such, others may not be.
As naruto said, a leader should lead, and guide others, as well as do what's best for the guild. I hardly believe what's best for the guild includes expelling many members.

I'm not taking sides here, it's just my opinion and I want to voice it. I honestly don't believe this was the correct action to take.

/end long dumb rant and hides in corner hoping not to get killed and kicked due to opinion like Libya ; ;
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: What the heck?!?! >:L    What the heck?!?! >:L  EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:53 am

If we're going by principle, then let me switch up the question for you...

If the US is a democratic nation, then why is it that we lock up thieves and murderers rather than move out the civilians that do no harm or break laws?

It's the same concept. And yes, this is just a game but there are those of us who are against all of the duping even if 95% of the community is doing it. Just because they're all doing it, doesn't make it right to do it.

You can be the follower or take lead and stand up for something you believe in.

And what do you mean by minority? I don't care about the outsiders or what their votes are, I'm only considering those in guild. Those who are currently playing because those are the ones who are affected.

Trust me when I say we all had a difficult time making this decision. But WE felt it was fair and needed to be done.

What's done is done. You weren't even here and you're not even playing. I don't even know why this pertains to you...

Back to top Go down
Kirbee

Kirbee

PostSubject: Re: What the heck?!?! >:L    What the heck?!?! >:L  EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:49 pm

I just like randomly arguing ;;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the heck?!?! >:L    What the heck?!?! >:L  Empty

Back to top Go down

What the heck?!?! >:L
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo. :: Mabinogi (Public) :: Mabi Talk-
Jump to: