.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.

.we will nom you to death.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Thanks for visiting NOMNOMNOM Guild's homepage! Please register using your in-game name. Thank you!

GM Hot Time Event (9/9/2011)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

GM Hot Time Event (9/9/2011) Empty
PostSubject: GM Hot Time Event (9/9/2011)   GM Hot Time Event (9/9/2011) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:34 am

Hello Mabinogians!

Another GM event is taking place tomorrow (09/08/11) at 5:00 PM Pacific (8:00 PM Eastern)! A GM will be at a specific location in each server waiting for players to gather. Each server will be given hints in order to locate the GM. Two lucky users in each server will be rewarded with the Crystal Reindeers! GMs will be hidden and will appear once the 2 winners have been chosen.

Alexina- "A busy man I'd be, for my hands are blistered, splintered by the wood I chop to a sunder."

Mari- “Skin so white and pearly it glitters before the sun, with a star shaped tattoo, can you guess where I'm from?”

Ruairi- “I felt like a star when I appeared at the ball, a plum-colored dress that I wore all night long, I dreamt of reality of things that I desire, to live within each moment is what I truly admire.”

Tarlach- “I am the best in what I do, extremely hardworking and never hated upon too, mistakes come natural when I'm at the job, 'It's only 2 dura... there's not need to sob.'”

Good Luck Everyone!
Back to top Go down
https://nomnomnomguild.forumotion.com

GM Hot Time Event (9/9/2011)
Page 1 of 1