.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.

.we will nom you to death.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Thanks for visiting NOMNOMNOM Guild's homepage! Please register using your in-game name. Thank you!

I Hate Automatic Toilets

Go down 
+2
Yuting
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

I Hate Automatic Toilets Empty
PostSubject: I Hate Automatic Toilets   I Hate Automatic Toilets EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:44 pm

There are several automatic inventions that have been proven useful. Let's take the clapper, for instance. Are you too old to find the light switch? Or maybe you have a hard time seeing in the dark and need to get up to use the restroom. Then have no fear! The Clapper is here! Just clap your hands and the lights come on! (Or off!) Or what about automatic sliding doors at places like Target or Walmart? No need to push open heavy doors or struggling to find the door handle when your hands/arms are full with bags. Just walk near the doors and VOILA! Open sesame!

But there's one invention man has created (literally, a man -Martin J. Laverty, Jr.) that makes me cringe and dread more than anything. It's the stupid automatic toilet. I know I've mentioned this in the past, but I can't emphasize just how much I hate automatic toilets.

First of all, this retarded device obviously wasn't created with women in mind. And of course not! It was created by a man! Who pees standing up! (And who also doesn't remember to put the toilet seat down.) I'm sorry, but us women weren't designed to physically pee standing up with the success rate of you men. (And by success rate, please don't assume that your aim rate is that much better than if we were to attempt the same. You guys miss half the time, anyway.)

Second issue. Gross. Nasty. Germs. A lot of you may think that by not touching the flush handle, you're saving yourself from having to touch nasty public bathroom germs. Did you ever think about what happens when the toilet flushes? Water spews! And sometimes out of the bowl! Gross! Now imagine a woman having to sit on that toilet. Nasty, right? Now imagine that toilet automatically going off while she's still sitting on it. I KNOW! UNBELIEVABLE! Seriously, I will friggin' flush when I'm ready to flush!

Speaking of repeated and unnecessary flushes, could you imagine how much water that automatic toilet is wasting? Generally, modern toilets are required to be low flow, which is 1.6 gallons per flush. Older toilets were 3 gallons per flush. Now imagine the toilets automatically flushing when it's not needed. Such a waste!

Now, I know this won't ban automatic toilets and people aren't going to protest against them. If you gotta go, you gotta go. But I suggest a better idea. How about we drag and hang the man who invented it? ;]

Back to top Go down
https://nomnomnomguild.forumotion.com
Yuting

Yuting

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Automatic Toilets   I Hate Automatic Toilets EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:21 pm

I agree, I'm scared of them Sad.
Back to top Go down
Killerdeath

Killerdeath

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Automatic Toilets   I Hate Automatic Toilets EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:36 pm

Ok, I'm not a woman. But i completely aggree... I CAN'T TAKE A DUMP IN PEACE WITH THOSE THING'S! UGHHHHH... so annoying........
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Automatic Toilets   I Hate Automatic Toilets EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 6:57 pm

I should start a riot...
Back to top Go down
Nanachi

Nanachi

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Automatic Toilets   I Hate Automatic Toilets EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:12 pm

I agree. I hate automatic toilets so much. Yes automatic toilet, flush when I'm just barely standing up and splash your filthy water on my ass. D:< I have to literally get off the toilet as quickly as possible and back up toward the stall door so I can avoid getting splashed by the water after it automatically flushes...
Back to top Go down
Souyui

Souyui

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Automatic Toilets   I Hate Automatic Toilets EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:06 am

I use the seat liners. Whenever I'm trying to even put one on, the toilet flushes it down. -__-;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Automatic Toilets   I Hate Automatic Toilets Empty

Back to top Go down

I Hate Automatic Toilets
Page 1 of 1