.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.

.we will nom you to death.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Thanks for visiting NOMNOMNOM Guild's homepage! Please register using your in-game name. Thank you!

Welcome European Mabinogi Players!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy

Candy

Welcome European Mabinogi Players! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome European Mabinogi Players!   Welcome European Mabinogi Players! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:38 pm

Dear European Mabinogi players,

We'd like to welcome you to the North American Mabinogi service with open arms! We're excited to have you join us, and we'll do everything we can to help you adjust to your new home.

We've started by putting together the short FAQ below, since we're sure you have questions about the transition.

We hope you continue to enjoy our Fantasy Life with your new friends in the North American service!

--The Mabinogi Team--

FAQ

Q. Will all Mabinogi players from Europe be able to play on the North American service? Will new players from Europe be able to create accounts?
A. Yes! We are white-listing European IP addresses, so all European players (new and current) will be able to play on the North American Mabinogi servers. In other words, all countries that were serviced by Mabinogi EU can create new accounts with Mabinogi NA.

Q. Will I be able to transfer my characters from Mabinogi EU to Mabinogi NA?
A. Because Mabinogi EU and Mabinogi NA are two completely different services--with different servers, databases and environments--we are unable to provide character transfers; you will need to create brand new characters. We know that this isn’t an ideal situation for you. With that in mind, you’ll want to keep reading to see what we have planned to give you a jump start.

Q. I spent money on my character on the Mabinogi EU servers! Are you telling me it’s all gone to waste?
A. Not quite. Active Mabinogi EU players who’ve spent money on their accounts after commercialization will be offered compensation in the form of NX. We define “active” as anyone who’s logged in during the past six months.
The amount and type of NX you will be compensated with will vary depending on how much you spent on your Mabinogi EU account and where you spent your money. If you purchased items in the Premium Shop, you will be given Nexon America NX to spend in Mabinogi NA. If you purchased items from the in-game shop, you will be given Nexon Europe NX to spend in other Nexon Europe games.

Compensation is available to be redeemed between April 18, 2012 and July 18, 2012, so make sure to start your compensation process sooner rather than later!

If you have any further questions regarding the movement from EU to NA, please contact the Mabinogi EU Support Team!
Back to top Go down
Souyui

Souyui

Welcome European Mabinogi Players! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome European Mabinogi Players!   Welcome European Mabinogi Players! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:20 pm

They are desperate...
Back to top Go down

Welcome European Mabinogi Players!
Page 1 of 1