.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.

.we will nom you to death.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Thanks for visiting NOMNOMNOM Guild's homepage! Please register using your in-game name. Thank you!

Easy Wine Making guide

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yesnomaybe

Yesnomaybe

Easy Wine Making guide Empty
PostSubject: Easy Wine Making guide   Easy Wine Making guide EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:39 pm

So you want certain coupons to upgrade or Frenzy for your trusty francisca? Well fret not! Here is the easy way to get passes to the wine missions.

Step 1: Set up your wine (Use Eluned for Frenzy/Berserk burns and Market place coupons. Use Lezzaro's for Royal castle coupons)
Step 2: Wait until the freshness is at 50%. DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THE WINE UNTIL IT GETS TO THAT POINT (unless you are aiming for those titles, but for this, you don't have to.)
Step 3:Take the wine off of the npc.
Step 4:Deliver the wine to Pencast in Tara.

If done properly, you should get a minimum of two of the quests for either Smell of Wine(Eluned's wine) or Protect Corrib Valley (Lezzarro's wine)
Even though this method is easier and faster, It will still take a few days to do. So be patient.
For rewards and what difficulty is needed, consult the wiki.
http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/index.php?title=Smell_of_wine
http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/index.php?title=Protect_Corrib_Valley
Back to top Go down
Baiyu

Baiyu

PostSubject: Re: Easy Wine Making guide   Easy Wine Making guide EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:14 pm

So are you saying you can get the mission passes without doing the mini-game at all? Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Yesnomaybe

Yesnomaybe

PostSubject: Re: Easy Wine Making guide   Easy Wine Making guide EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:16 pm

That is exactly what I am saying. Get the freshness to 50%(or very close) and get it out.
You won't get any titles this way, but you will get passes very easily.
Back to top Go down
Nemui

Nemui

PostSubject: Re: Easy Wine Making guide   Easy Wine Making guide EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:18 pm

Wow, a chance to do this without doing the mini game? I'm in Very Happy Thanks yesno!
Back to top Go down
Yesnomaybe

Yesnomaybe

PostSubject: Re: Easy Wine Making guide   Easy Wine Making guide EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:36 pm

http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/index.php?title=Winemaking
For those who don't know where to start or which Winery is which, here you are.
If this method doesn't work anymore for some reason (last time I used this was the start of g13)let me know. It was never addressed to nexon, so it should still work.
Back to top Go down
Thugsta

Thugsta

PostSubject: Re: Easy Wine Making guide   Easy Wine Making guide EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:19 am

interesting ' '
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Easy Wine Making guide   Easy Wine Making guide EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:11 pm

So is this a glitch or the way the game is made?
Back to top Go down
Nemui

Nemui

PostSubject: Re: Easy Wine Making guide   Easy Wine Making guide EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:45 pm

I believe that's just how it's made. I mean, it's like I made wine, and forgot about it for a few days only to come back to it with freshness at 50% and other bars at random places.

Did I mention I made wine nearly a year ago and I just picked it up the other day Smile It has about 20k days recorded on the wine LOL.
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Easy Wine Making guide   Easy Wine Making guide EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:42 pm

Nemui wrote:
I believe that's just how it's made. I mean, it's like I made wine, and forgot about it for a few days only to come back to it with freshness at 50% and other bars at random places.

Did I mention I made wine nearly a year ago and I just picked it up the other day Smile It has about 20k days recorded on the wine LOL.

Like. LOL
Back to top Go down
Nemui

Nemui

PostSubject: Re: Easy Wine Making guide   Easy Wine Making guide EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:51 pm

Made my first lame wine. 41 Aging and Pencast called it an insult Sad Sad. Next time will be better!
Back to top Go down
Yesnomaybe

Yesnomaybe

PostSubject: Re: Easy Wine Making guide   Easy Wine Making guide EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:17 pm

I did this myself when I told you guys about it. 50 freshness and it worked out for me. No screenshots for proof though :/.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easy Wine Making guide   Easy Wine Making guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Easy Wine Making guide
Page 1 of 1