.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.

.we will nom you to death.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Thanks for visiting NOMNOMNOM Guild's homepage! Please register using your in-game name. Thank you!

Baiyu's New Year Wall o' Text

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baiyu

Baiyu

Baiyu's New Year Wall o' Text Empty
PostSubject: Baiyu's New Year Wall o' Text   Baiyu's New Year Wall o' Text EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:40 am

And now a Mabinogi Public Service Announcement via Baiyu:

Mabinogi is an abusive boyfriend that no one can seem to break up with. It is a soap opera where the sole reason for paying any attention is to see what tragedy will occur next. Mabinogi is a swirling vortex of wasted time and money. Why does one of the most addicting and well-thought-out games of all time have to possess such a horrible infrastructure?

Nevertheless, it is here that I have found one of the most intriguing and dynamic communities of any online game. Especially in Tarlach, where the rather scarce yet dedicated population makes for the cozy feel of a small town where everyone knows each other by their first name. Of course, stalking is also easier...

Every day I read about people complaining about Mabinogi and spitting poison at each other. Try to put it in perspective...seriously. Mabinogi is an outlet for boredom, simply a game. HOWEVER, after the game collapses or you move on, you will have gained ONE important thing: MEMORIES. Please try hard to make these memories remind you of an enjoyable time in your life and not one riddled with pointless arguments.

This brings me to my next point: one of my New Years' Resolutions is to not get caught up in petty arguments or drama anymore (in both real life and Mabinogi). Please do not come to me with anything of the sort. Also I wish to resolve any conflicts or standing tensions I have with anybody at all . Contact me anytime I am in-game.

Here, I have spent a good majority of the last two years of my life. And it is here I will stay. I await whatever changes 2012 may bring with a hopeful relish.

Never change, Mabi.
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

Baiyu's New Year Wall o' Text Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baiyu's New Year Wall o' Text   Baiyu's New Year Wall o' Text EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 2:30 pm

I half expected to see pictures of naked girls and pervy puns...

Happy New Year, Bai~
Back to top Go down

Baiyu's New Year Wall o' Text
Page 1 of 1