.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.

.we will nom you to death.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Thanks for visiting NOMNOMNOM Guild's homepage! Please register using your in-game name. Thank you!

Entrusting Guide (Candy)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy

Candy

Entrusting Guide (Candy) Empty
PostSubject: Entrusting Guide (Candy)   Entrusting Guide (Candy) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:39 am

E N T R U S T I N G

If you're not an enchanter or you're not confident in enchanting or burning on your own, you can ask a fellow enchanter to help you by entrusting.

How to entrust enchant:
Items needed:
-Blessed/Elite Magic Powder
-Enchant scroll

• Be sure to have either Blessed or Elite Magic Powder [both can be found in magic shops] and the enchant scroll you wish to use in your inventory.
  • You must be in the same party as the person who is entrust enchanting your item[s].
  • Place your Blessed or Elite Magic Powder in your hand and right click the enchant scroll. Click "Entrust".
    Entrusting Guide (Candy) Enchanting13
  • A window should pop up asking who you want to entrust for you. Select the appropriate person and click "Ok".
    Entrusting Guide (Candy) Enchanting11
  • You'll then see another window pop up. Place the enchant scroll you wish to use on the left and the item you wish to enchant on the right. Then click "Request".
    -note- you can see the enchanter's enchant rank as well as the success rate % in the same window.
  • If you would like to give an item or pay your entrusting enchanter, you can do so by placing gold or item of your choice in the bottom big box.
    -note- Enchanter will only receive payment if succeeded.
    Entrusting Guide (Candy) Enchanting14
  • Good luck! :]
How to entrust burn:
Items needed:
-Fire
-Sunlight Herb
-Holy water

• Be sure to have 1 sunlight herb and 1 holy water for each item you wish to burn.
  • You must be in the same party as the person who is entrusting burning for you.
  • Drag the item you wish to burn into the fire and a window will pop up asking what you would like to do. Click on "Entrust others to burn".
    Entrusting Guide (Candy) Enchanting15
  • Another window will pop up asking you to choose the entruster of your choice. Make your selection and click "Ok".
    Entrusting Guide (Candy) Enchanting16
  • The next window is important. Please be sure to read everything in this box. It'll help you understand where things go. The item you wish to burn goes in the top box. Below that, are two sections reserved for the person needing te burn OR the person doing the actual burning. Both people have the option to put in burning materials. If you wish to give payment to the entruster, you can do so by placing the item/gold into the big box on the bottom.
    Entrusting Guide (Candy) Enchanting17
  • At any rate, the person who is needing the burn should provide all burning materials. The window will look like this:
    Entrusting Guide (Candy) Enchanting18
    -note- You do not need to divide the materials.
  • Click "Give".

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Killerdeath

Killerdeath

PostSubject: Re: Entrusting Guide (Candy)   Entrusting Guide (Candy) EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:49 pm

OH MY GOD, RANK E ENCHANT?! what a boss.
Entrusting Guide (Candy) Like_a10
Back to top Go down
Zilther

Zilther

PostSubject: Re: Entrusting Guide (Candy)   Entrusting Guide (Candy) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:11 pm

Kashi has r.e enchant cause his alt has r1... no real reason for him to spend a ton of time training for r1 enchant when he already has it xD
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Entrusting Guide (Candy)   Entrusting Guide (Candy) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:33 pm

Zilther wrote:
Kashi has r.e enchant cause his alt has r1... no real reason for him to spend a ton of time training for r1 enchant when he already has it xD

That's not HIS alt. Queen was an actual player who started the game alongside Dukebao, RUKU, TWno1, and Cardigan. After Queen quit, the group took over the account and later was shared between Dukebao and TWno1. Since TWno1 quit, he passed the account to Kakashi since those two were close. Kaki wasn't around to help rank that character back in the day. He only got access to it once be got close to Sam (TWno1).
Back to top Go down
Zilther

Zilther

PostSubject: Re: Entrusting Guide (Candy)   Entrusting Guide (Candy) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:27 pm

I don't see TWno1 around much anymore so queen is pretty much his alt now though... or TWno1 is just evading me. ' ';

I didn't know that much in depth about queen, but didn't he/she/it get banned for a while because of too much cash inflow and outflow from being TWpride's main seller of stuff? Also, why did queen quit?
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Entrusting Guide (Candy)   Entrusting Guide (Candy) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Zilther wrote:
I don't see TWno1 around much anymore so queen is pretty much his alt now though... or TWno1 is just evading me. ' ';

I didn't know that much in depth about queen, but didn't he/she/it get banned for a while because of too much cash inflow and outflow from being TWpride's main seller of stuff? Also, why did queen quit?

TWno1 quit almost 1 1/2 years ago.
Queen was never banned. Queen was never used to sell stuff. All blacksmithed items were sold by Dukebao, TWno1, or Downjacket. Never by Queen.
Queen quit because.... I'll let Dukebao cover this. :]
Back to top Go down
Zilther

Zilther

PostSubject: Re: Entrusting Guide (Candy)   Entrusting Guide (Candy) EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 3:28 pm

Candy wrote:
TWno1 quit almost 1 1/2 years ago.

That explains why I have not seem him around xD. But I could have sworn I saw his character running around a few months ago.

And I must be thinking of someone from Aesir then, if queen was never banned that is.
Back to top Go down
mizouku

mizouku

PostSubject: Re: Entrusting Guide (Candy)   Entrusting Guide (Candy) EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 3:40 pm

its aesirs enchanter mule that one got ban its asa's mule forgot the name
Back to top Go down
Damkun

Damkun

PostSubject: Re: Entrusting Guide (Candy)   Entrusting Guide (Candy) EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 3:48 pm

mizouku wrote:
its aesirs enchanter mule that one got ban its asa's mule forgot the name

Revy king
Back to top Go down
http://dmoniair.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entrusting Guide (Candy)   Entrusting Guide (Candy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Entrusting Guide (Candy)
Page 1 of 1