.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.

.we will nom you to death.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Thanks for visiting NOMNOMNOM Guild's homepage! Please register using your in-game name. Thank you!

An All-New Nexon.net! Part I.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Candy

Candy

An All-New Nexon.net! Part I. Empty
PostSubject: An All-New Nexon.net! Part I.   An All-New Nexon.net! Part I. EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 1:56 am

Greetings, players!

We are pleased to announce the upcoming debut of our brand new Nexon portal! The Nexon website has been totally redesigned to be more user-friendly, with a cleaner appearance and more intuitive functionality. The new portal will launch on June 17th, 2011 but you can get the first look at our new look right here!

An All-New Nexon.net! Part I. 00CEA-463a73d0-c4ae-4601-9521-1775b90d065d

Please note that as some aspects of the portal are still being finalized, the appearance and text may vary slightly upon launch.

The new portal will feature one game in a large header at the top of the page, and the rest of our titles—including new Facebook games—below. All the game images will display a “PLAY” button when rolled over, and will navigate you to the individual game site when clicked on.

An All-New Nexon.net! Part I. 00CEA-e480539a-a307-4cc7-ac1b-8cdf07375cb0

Now appearing at the top of every Nexon page, the Global Navigation Tool has also been overhauled to provide you with one-click access to the pages that matter most.

Log in with either your Nexon account email address or your ID, then choose from links and drop-down menus to the following: Manage Account, Get NX, Get Support, as well as a new “PLAY” button.

Please note that as these pages are still being finalized, this text may vary slightly upon launch.

An All-New Nexon.net! Part I. 00CEA-cc64244f-5925-4761-9638-93c7db7505d5

Clicking on Manage Account will direct you to an all-new Account Settings page where you can view and edit all of your account information. Update your account email address, password, and secondary security, all in one place! From this page you will now also be able to review your recent purchases as well as purchase or redeem NX.

An All-New Nexon.net! Part I. 00CEA-773319bc-32e5-4ab3-902e-b2a0c65f527f

Protect your account with new security features! You will now be able to set up security questions or verify your account through Facebook to give you both flexibility and enhanced protection. These will replace last name and date of birth as the information you will use to verify your identity before making changes to your account information, such as updating your email address or password.

Stay tuned for information on other exciting new features in “An All-New Nexon.net! Part II.” and get ready- the new portal launches on June 17th!

The Nexon Team
Back to top Go down

An All-New Nexon.net! Part I.
Page 1 of 1