.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.

.we will nom you to death.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Thanks for visiting NOMNOMNOM Guild's homepage! Please register using your in-game name. Thank you!

Naruto Still QQing on Nexon Forums

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy

Candy

Naruto Still QQing on Nexon Forums Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Still QQing on Nexon Forums   Naruto Still QQing on Nexon Forums EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:22 am

Oh man. I came home from work and Jin told me about the thread on forums. Totally LoL'd! Very Happy

Never mind that the OP accepted a shitload of duped items, tried to lie about it, and then attempted to justify it in the end.

Narutoalix, I know you're reading this because the site tracks IP addresses. I would like to point out that it was pointless to create a new forum account on the Nexon forums because you were the only one QQing about getting kicked. (The QQ writing style also highly resembles your typical typing habits.) We all laugh at your stupidity and attempt at trying to bring me and the guild down. Good job. Try harder. :]

Anyway, for those that want a good laugh go check out that link on top! ^^

Back to top Go down
narutoallix

narutoallix

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Still QQing on Nexon Forums   Naruto Still QQing on Nexon Forums EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:57 am

e_e That is not me. Stop accussing me. I wouldnt waste my time. Stop guessing stuff, then bassing your knowledge off of it. I dont do stuff like that. I would say it straight up if I hated you, I dont "hate" you, I just think you made a very bad decission, and I ragged for that. The person on the forums obviously hates you. Im calm now. I think its pointless replying on that other thread, or even thinking about you; there is no gain for me in it. I swear that's not me on Nexon forum, impersonating you, so dont just accuse me randomly, but God! You really are messed up from the brains. I didnt see that post on Nexon forums till I read this post first. =____________= ...... "Shit load" ?????? There you go again....
FYI, This website is my homepage (was too lazy to change it, till now). Track the persons IP on the forum if you think its me, before you randomly start guessing stuff. Kthnxbai!

Last edited by narutoallix on Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
narutoallix

narutoallix

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Still QQing on Nexon Forums   Naruto Still QQing on Nexon Forums EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:24 am

Last post on this website. I wont be reading what you reply, just not worth the time. It was fun being a member of NOMNOM till things got screwed up. Just so you know I barely accepted any items that were duped, infact only 1 elegant enchant, and a little over 10 ancient magic powders, and that also cuz someone offered without telling me they were dupped. You also kicked my brother, Bluesasuke from the guild, he didnt accept ANY dupped items whatsoever. Good luck with the guild, and good bye.
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Still QQing on Nexon Forums   Naruto Still QQing on Nexon Forums EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:43 am

More lies. LoL
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Still QQing on Nexon Forums   Naruto Still QQing on Nexon Forums EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:02 am

Im not taking sides but Candy, naru isnt a liar, he didnt post that on nexon forum lol. A little background: narutoalix ran a VERY successful guild for years, he had over 200 members in it (almost 250, and if i remember correctly thugster and kirbee were in this guild too). I was the officer of that guild on my main for a long time, who got glitched out of the game so i had to play as an elf. To keep such a big guild alive and running, and have over 200 members, the leader has to be truly awesome, which naru is. He passed lead to a friend before going on a 6 month game break, and the day he came back that person passed naru lead again. Thats how much of a great leader he was. But anyways what im trying to get at is this... Seriously stop talking down on him when you have no idea what he's really like. Maybe you and him got off at a bad start cuz you thought he was a hardcore dupper, when i know he wasnt, but really respect yourself enough to not accuse him. I know how frustrating it is to be accused of doing something you havent dont. He is an extremely honest person, so if he said something to you that was offensive or mean, just keep in mind that honesty isnt always nice. You kicked me from the guild too, when I didnt accept a single dupped item, or gold, and btw i sent you a note on mabi asking a question related to this. I actually stayed off mabi cuz the economy was starting to get so trashy, but i still logged on daily to keep my fliers up for people who used it to travel, and to check my trade offers(i appear offline a lot of the time since im not 100% active right now due to hard times).
Reading this forum forced me to creat an account so i could speak my side.
Also, read other posts made by that troller who is impersonating you on nexon forum, he/she is giving out a lot of clues in other posts. I wont point random fingers though since Im not 100% sure who it is exactly.
And as for my view on you kicking all the people (I know this isnt exactly the place to be posting it, but I dont wanna keep adding to that post), I love how kirbee worded it. And let Nexon punish people for their wrong doings, your just a leader of a guild, not the police. However I respect your view aswell, but it just seems a bit self centered (And the wrong thing to do. Kicking someone should always be the last resort, and should never be done in larg numbers) even if you have the approval from many other guildies. Instead of just polling for your views, and what you think is best, then making the decision off of that, you should have took a poll for the other side aswell, just to be fair. Just speaking my opinion.
Anyways, Im not trying to add to the fire, just trying to help calm it down. Theres no point in fighting if its not worth dying for. Lets stop the arguing, and get going with our lives. (:
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Still QQing on Nexon Forums   Naruto Still QQing on Nexon Forums EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:48 am

1.) There's only 6 people we kicked from guild. 1 of whom raged about being expelled with the exact same reasons as the OP on the Nexon forums. Not to mention that OP mentioned things Naruto argued with me over in PM. And it's not just me that's pointing the finger at Naruto. 5 other guildies contacted me when I got home and LoL'd at the thread and the OP/Naruto. I understand that he's your brother and you want to support him, but he's lied, told several different stories, and his recent attitude confirms that he doesn't belong with any of us. Just a bit of inside info for you and him: After yesterdays roll back, members asked that Naruto to be kicked from guild for a 2nd time, even before I even mentioned anything. This isn't an issue between me and Naruto. This is an issue between him and the guild.

2.) I don't really give a rats ass if he lead a guild with 200 players in the past. I've played other MMO's with large guilds and quite frankly, when a guild gets that large the only thing keeping it together is an active leader, active guild officials, and active members who know how to play a game. You make it sound like he deserves some honorable mention for taking lead over a guild. It's a title. Who cares? If he was such a great leader, why doesn't he create his own Mabi guild?

3.) "Maybe you and him got off at a bad start cuz you thought he was a hardcore dupper, when i know he wasnt, but really respect yourself enough to not accuse him." I had the evidence, other people also had evidence and turned him in. When it comes down to it, he accepted several items willingly from dupers. He admitted to this in one of 9832673863 different stories he told. Again, I understand you're trying to support and stand up for him, but we have the proof. we have the screen shots. We have members in guild who can vouch that he participated in accepting these items. This was why he was expelled from guild. It's a legitimate reason.

4.) Why you were kicked: After the roll back, guild members and I discussed the different alts and chars in guild and whether they deserved a 2nd chance or needed to be kicked. I was told by a few members that Sasuke was Naruto's alt. Seeing as we had kicked him, it only made sense to get rid of his alt. To be honest, I don't know if I believe that you're his brother, but nevertheless you obviously are in full support of him. Knowing that, I can't trust you in guild and thus my decision remains the same.

5.) Many of us went and reviewed the posts by the OP on Nexon forums and every one of us believe it's Naruto. Neither you or him give us any evidence to prove otherwise, yet all evidence out there points to Naruto.

At the end of the day, the point was this: Narutoalix accepted duped items. He admitted it. There were consequences for his actions. If he can't understand that, then he needs to go find another guild who will accept people like him. We will not. Especially after his rage.

Last edited by Candy on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Still QQing on Nexon Forums   Naruto Still QQing on Nexon Forums EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:54 am

Sasuke wrote:
And as for my view on you kicking all the people (I know this isnt exactly the place to be posting it, but I dont wanna keep adding to that post), I love how kirbee worded it. And let Nexon punish people for their wrong doings, your just a leader of a guild, not the police. However I respect your view aswell, but it just seems a bit self centered (And the wrong thing to do. Kicking someone should always be the last resort, and should never be done in larg numbers) even if you have the approval from many other guildies. Instead of just polling for your views, and what you think is best, then making the decision off of that, you should have took a poll for the other side aswell, just to be fair. Just speaking my opinion.
Anyways, Im not trying to add to the fire, just trying to help calm it down. Theres no point in fighting if its not worth dying for. Lets stop the arguing, and get going with our lives. (:

We all know that Nexon doesn't do their job with punishing offenders. How many duped incidents have we had? How many people have they banned over a 3 year span?

I have every right to kick people without anyone's advice or permission, yet I discussed the issues at hand with guild members who were also upset with the active duping. I'm sorry but even in the real world, offenders don't get much of a voice to what happens to them.

The guild discussed the outcomes of these players. We made a decision and acted on it. If those that were expelled weren't happy, stop QQing and find a guild that will accept you. Seriously, it's as simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Still QQing on Nexon Forums   Naruto Still QQing on Nexon Forums EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:08 pm

Im not the type of person that likes these kinds of arguments, but the truth is that the word is out about you going on a "kicking rampage", so trolls of these kinds can be expected, but shouldnt be blamed on people you "think" did it. Im not against you, or the guild in any way, Im just standing up for what I know is right. You can kick me from the guild for me speaking my side, if thats what you think is right, you can point fingers at who ever you think is the OP and laugh. But making a post like this one, blaming someone who you "think" did it, is definately wrong, and Im against it. As his brother, I know the OP isnt him as a fact.
I was reading other posts made by the OP and there was one explaining, "I've been playing mabi since day 1", naru hasnt. OP also said, "I have finally made a conceptual avenger 7/5 dustin after 30-50 tries, it's what I've been working on mabi since conceptual came out" (not exact quotes, but something very similar, I dont have nexon forum open right now), again naru hasnt made that, and he hasnt been trying to either. Not a single person left in the guild "knows" naru, so ofcourse its very easy to convince to them that the OP is naru. And the posts pretty much go on, and if you want to find the real OP, maybe you should do a little stalking on that OP, before you start pointing fingers based on a few things you read.
If you dont mind could you email the SS's that your talking about? My email is bluesasuke@live.com
I thought I had made it clear that I wasnt an Alt account, and I've been online at the same time naru has been online, so that proves it.
As for evedince that the OP on nexon forum isnt him, look at the time those posts were made on nexon forums. Compare them to when naruto normally posts. The time at which the forums on nexon were posts is when naru is asleep. School has started here, so we cant escape sleep. That and the fact I mentioned above.
And for the "Why doesnt he creat a guild of his own?" part, he left that guild to join Vita at thugster's request since many people had left his guild while he went on game break.
I think the concept of freedom of speech should be applied to this guild, people shouldnt be kicked for expressing their opinions.
And if you apply your concept to the kicking part, "I have every right to kick people without anyone's advice or permission, yet I discussed the issues at hand with guild members who were also upset with the active duping." Look at it this way, your the president of a country, and your a democrat. You pretty much just kicked everyone who isnt a democrat from your country, so the only people left either have exact same views as you, or their lying and saying they have the same views as you. Therefore making the guild a Communist state.
And for Nexon not doing its part, the people who dupe, or accepted dupe were going against Nexon's rules, not the guild's rules. And as naru said "...maybe you should have posted that we arent allowed to accept duped items on forum...", so it would have been more fair if you had atleast made some rules for the guild before taking such an action. No one broke any rules, since no such rules were really ever created. At the end of the day, Nexon didnt let anyone down, they did their job perfectly. And in the past Nexon has banned over 2,000 people just on the case for dupping.
Naruto wasnt the only one who raged about it, there were others, but naru was the only one who took a stand for it, since he was the only one who was being false accused, if you had false accused anyone else, they would have took a stand aswell. I heard that Altair50 did.
Either way, consider being more open minded, all leaders should be.
Again, not speaking against you, or the guild. Not trying to start a dispute, instead Im trying to end one. (sorry for any typo's, if any, I didnt double check, way too much to read.... x.x;;;; )

Last edited by Sasuke on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Still QQing on Nexon Forums   Naruto Still QQing on Nexon Forums EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:11 pm

Btw im not sure what OP means, original poster? xD;
well in my post Im using OP to describe the person on Nexon forums who is impersonating you
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Still QQing on Nexon Forums   Naruto Still QQing on Nexon Forums EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:32 pm

I read half your post (much like Naruto, your argument goes in circles too) and came to this conclusion: Your logic regarding this mess is highly skewed and isn't even based on stable principles.

Why do I care if other people think I went on a kicking rampage? People in guild accepted duped items. I had every right and reason to expel. Are you not reading that? Do you not comprehend that?

And yes, I believe in freedom of speech. If i didn't, Kirbee and Baiyu would have been kicked from guild ages ago. Razz

This is a dead-end argument.

I hope you two find a new guild to call "home". Enjoy the game.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Still QQing on Nexon Forums   Naruto Still QQing on Nexon Forums EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:36 pm

Candy wrote:
(The QQ writing style also highly resembles your typical typing habits.)

His typing habits are much diffrent than the ones on the forum. Just thought I'd point that out for you.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Still QQing on Nexon Forums   Naruto Still QQing on Nexon Forums EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:46 pm

And if your not even gonna read what I have to say, Im out of here. This isnt a dead-end argument, unless you make it one. My goal is to put a stop to your nitwitted accusation towards naru.
I keep trying to take this talk to a closed dispute, but seems like your a fan of arguing. It's pointless for me to waste my time here. Anyways Im not desprately searching for a guild, you make it sound like it.
"People in guild accepted duped items. I had every right and reason to expel.", false. Anyways thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Still QQing on Nexon Forums   Naruto Still QQing on Nexon Forums EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:50 pm

And the fact that your failing in providing me with the SS's of naru lying is pointing in the opposite direction of you claiming my brother as a liar. When you point a finger at someone, you have three other fingers pointing at yourself, therefore, Candy, you are the real liar here.
/End of argument.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Still QQing on Nexon Forums   Naruto Still QQing on Nexon Forums Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Still QQing on Nexon Forums
Page 1 of 1