.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.

.we will nom you to death.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Thanks for visiting NOMNOMNOM Guild's homepage! Please register using your in-game name. Thank you!

wayndo1982's Application

Go down 
+6
Souyui
Lesliie
Candy
Kevin24
gigante
wayndo1982
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wayndo1982

wayndo1982's Application Empty
PostSubject: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:20 am

1)wayndo1982 i got another account wayndo i made during some gold dupe ban that i did nothing but couldnt log on for 2 months got 3 other characters on wayndo1982 one is elf vaikodin one is giant tarzan one is comotoseo human
2) level 4454 67 rebirths
3)april 11 2008
4)i afk a lot but i'm logged on most often then not pretty much everyday
5)first guild was existence second was one i forget but its not going on some vampire name no more 3rd was harmoni 4th guild was XxclericxX just looking for another guild so got some people to chat with now and again and hang out with maybe
6)candy,havn't asked but gigante and windzor know me i'm sure they would to
7)i know some friends in that guild and might be good to have more people i can ask to do stuff in case i get some pass or something or just get bored
8)not really sure what info you would want but if you got any just ask
Back to top Go down
gigante

PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:26 am

If you want my referral quit playing halo! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kevin24

Kevin24

PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:17 am

Hmm Id like to see some screenshots/skill ranks, just out of curiosity. I've seen you around tail and tara a lot but haven't had many chances to run stuff with you. I think you were pretty good with your meele/alch the few times I've seen you. Seems like you'd be a cool person to get to know. Your rb ratio is pretty good too around 66. It's pretty much a yes from be but I still want to know some of your skills.
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:24 am

wayndo1982 wrote:
1)wayndo1982 i got another account wayndo i made during some gold dupe ban that i did nothing but couldnt log on for 2 months got 3 other characters on wayndo1982 one is elf vaikodin one is giant tarzan one is comotoseo human
2) level 4454 67 rebirths
3)april 11 2008
4)i afk a lot but i'm logged on most often then not pretty much everyday
5)first guild was existence second was one i forget but its not going on some vampire name no more 3rd was harmoni 4th guild was XxclericxX just looking for another guild so got some people to chat with now and again and hang out with maybe
6)candy,havn't asked but gigante and windzor know me i'm sure they would to
7)i know some friends in that guild and might be good to have more people i can ask to do stuff in case i get some pass or something or just get bored
8)not really sure what info you would want but if you got any just ask

I know wayndo1982, but not well. I've ran several sms with him and know he's capable of the more difficult runs. But I am a little disappointed in the lack of effort put into applying. I had to explain a couple of occasions where and how to apply and even then, the application itself seems to be merely jotted down.

If you had read the directions, it would explain a few different things (https://nomnomnomguild.forumotion.com/t11-application-info-updated-112012):

1.) All applicants must have a minimum of 1 referral from a NOMNOMNOM guild member who has been in the guild for more than 1 month. Applicants must receive their referral's permission prior to applying. NOMNOMNOM guild members MUST confirm their referral by posting in their applicants' thread.
(Failure to receive a proper referral = automatic rejection)

You didn't get a proper referral. You only listed people you knew. You can't use me as a referral because you never received my permission for it. Jin and Wind weren't asked either. Only after Jin read your app did he tell me he would be willing to refer you.

2.) Please provide a screen shot of your character window showing both your total level and number of rebirths.
You didn't provide a screen shot.

3.) Applications that are poorly put together will be automatically dismissed.
It just seems like you threw everything together in less than 5 mins.

Based on our policy, this application should be automatically rejected. Will wait to hear from the other Officers.
Back to top Go down
Lesliie

Lesliie

PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:11 am

Poorly made application is poorly made...
Judging by the lack of effort you put into this application, it doesn't look like you're taking this seriously or matters if you get in or not.

definitely no Sad
Back to top Go down
Souyui

Souyui

PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:26 am

The things that concern me:

- You say you AFK a lot. How active will you be?
- I don't really know what your incentive is for joining the guild.
- Why you left your other guilds?
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:53 pm

No comments from Officers? Are we closing this app?
Back to top Go down
Damkun

Damkun

PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:08 pm

I vote no.

-Though you logged on the forums yesterday (at 10:39 am), you didn't bother to respond to any of the questions proposed by our guild members.

-Judging by your half-hearted application, I feel that you aren't interested in joining.

-Our guild policy states that all applicants should have a proper referral prior to applying, failure to do so results in an automatic rejection, no exceptions.
Back to top Go down
http://dmoniair.deviantart.com
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:35 pm

In Wayndo's defense, he did tell me a few weeks ago that he wasn't interested in any other guild and that he would wait until we reopened recruitment.

But on that note, I would like for him to resubmit a proper application and speak with the proper people in order to get referred.
Back to top Go down
Damkun

Damkun

PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Candy wrote:
I would like for him to resubmit a proper application and speak with the proper people in order to get referred.

That may be for the best, because as it stands now, this application is just not acceptable.
Back to top Go down
http://dmoniair.deviantart.com
wayndo1982

PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:11 pm

you guys had 2 separate application things apparently i clicked on the wrong one cause the one i looked at didnt say anything bout a screen shot or some of the other stuff you said i was lazy and didnt even try to put down or whatnot but now i know what one im looking for hopefully so ill try this one more time
Back to top Go down
wayndo1982

PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:00 pm

1.) In-Game Name (and do you have any other chars you play on the side?):

my in game name is wayndo1982 an i got 2 chars i play now and again my elf vaikodin and my giant tarzan also one i work on now and again comotoseo

2.) Total Level and # of rebirths:

wayndo1982's Application Mabino17

3.) Approximate date you started:

bout april 2008

4.) How active are you in game?:

i'm active but i afk a lot either get bored nothing to do or doin something for my little cousins i help watch them or just afk watching tv or went somewhere im usually here though laptop is right by me when im watching tv

5.) Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild?:

existence that one me and my friend wernt getting along but its fine now some vampire name one that leader dont sign on no more so i left that one to join harmoni left that one cause my friend wanted me to join hers XxclericxX she disbanded that one and joined up guilds with a friend and thats it

6.) References:

gigante & Windzor

7.) Why have you chosen NOMNOMNOM?:

cause its got some of my good friends in it that i hang out with a lot so figured might as well get to know some of their guild members maybe do some stuff with them and just get to know some more people

8.) Any other information you would like for us to know:

not off the top of my head but if you got a question ask

Back to top Go down
mizouku

mizouku

PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:08 pm

i guess jin will deal w/ u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mizouku

mizouku

PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:50 pm

mizouku wrote:
i guess jin will deal w/ u Very Happy

hmm time to give my 2 cents before i get scolded

so basicaly your saying u join 2 guild Existence and Harmoni?
and you do afk a lot right? hopefully if you do get in are you just gana
afk or atleast try to mingle w/ the guild people.

my main concern is, you have to many things going on, giant, elf human etc.
are you applying all those other accounts as well?
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:58 pm

Thank you for resubmitting your application. We took your advice and combined the two pages into one... Hopefully this won't confuse anyone.

My only concern is the amount of time you AFK. We all have things to do in real life and it should be priority over Mabi. But we are looking for more active players to contribute to the game/guild.

Let's see how you do on your trial run. Would you be available tomorrow (Saturday)?
Back to top Go down
wayndo1982

PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:40 am

i dont play my elf and giant i just level em so i can rb em for most part now and again i might try and train something but not often my elf and giant go for a while before i rb em sometimes right now they made it to 7 years past 25 before i rbd em
Back to top Go down
wayndo1982

PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:45 am

as for me being afk it varies but for most part im by my comp glancing at it now and again maybe to see if i got a message or maybe to join random sm but for most part yeah im here
Back to top Go down
wayndo1982

PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:47 am

oy yeah my bad and saturday should be just fine
Back to top Go down
gigante

PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:17 pm

I took Wayn on a trial run on friday and I think that he did really well. He has a good understanding of the game mechanics and didn't come close to dying during the run.

Fighting Style – Wayn primarily uses alchemy and melee skills. He did a great job at choosing the right skill for the right situation. There were many times that he used flameburst and golems to control aggro and then switched over to melee to finish off the kills. He also made good use of mana shield, which prevented injuries during the run.

Pet Control – He had excellent pet control. He was able to control his pets while fighting off monsters. I really liked the fact that he didn’t spam stun pets. I think that a lot of us have gotten too reliant on stun pets recently, and it’s nice to see someone that is able to fight without them.

I don't really have any suggestions on things to fix. He was quite efficient with his pots and time. Good job wayn!
Back to top Go down
Macbookpro

Macbookpro

PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:27 am

Thank you for resubmitting the application, and I apologise for a delayed response.

Your new application still doesn't give off the effortful vibe to me. I realise it's probably just your style of speech. For instance, I think if mizouku was to write an application now, he would sound like you too. I'm saying this because I'm wondering if anyone else had the same impression and resolved it with the same reasoning as mine.

Few questions I would like to ask, if I may:
a) How old are you in real life? Were you born in 1982?
b) If any, personality-wise, what type of people do you tend to keep away in game?
c) What is the biggest worry you have in your mind at the moment (both in game and real life)?
d) If you're to draw a graph that represents your happiness over time in your life, where about is your level of happiness right now and why? (i.e. the happiest ever been, the unhappiest ever been, or about in the middle)

I'm looking forward to your responses. Thank you for your time.

Last edited by Macbookpro on Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:55 am

My thoughts:

I've known Wayndo, but not on a personal level. We ran several missions in the past which gave me an opportunity to see his combat style first hand. I don't doubt he knows what he's doing as far as combat and strategy goes.

I have 2 concerns:
  1. Duped Items? I spoke with Wayndo about the venom swords that showed up on the screen shots he provided. He told me he's against duping and not really into accepting duped items. Yet he asked, "How can you tell these were duped?" First of all, the swords cost 6mil ducats. Secondly, there were tons of duped venon swords being spewed out from somewhere. I can't help but to wonder how Wayndo REALLY feels about duping.
  2. Personality. We had a problem with a couple of members in the past. They were great in the dungeon and SM, but they were really rude, selfish, and just put-off a lot of our members. This guild isn't just about capabilities but about personality, too. You've got to have the entire package. Wayndo made a comment to me about how he felt our application process seemed like a job application-- way too much work for a game (which he plays for fun). The comment was a bit disrespectful in my opinion. We've worked hard to build this guild and to recruit the right people for NOM. We have reasons for doing things the way we do... There really isn't much compromise for filling out an app.

I don't know. I think it's better not to apply than to half-ass it. I like Wayndo as a person to run SMs with and to ocassionally hang out with. But I don't feel like he's fit for Nom. He's talked to me about hating to read and research things- that him and his cousin take turns looking things up in Wiki. I want people who are pro-active in guild. I think Wayndo is a bit too laid back for my taste.

I'm sorry Wayndo. I like you, you're cool to hang out and run SMs with, but my vote is no.
Back to top Go down
Souyui

Souyui

PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:22 am

Candy wrote:
My thoughts:

I've known Wayndo, but not on a personal level. We ran several missions in the past which gave me an opportunity to see his combat style first hand. I don't doubt he knows what he's doing as far as combat and strategy goes.

I have 2 concerns:
  1. Duped Items? I spoke with Wayndo about the venom swords that showed up on the screen shots he provided. He told me he's against duping and not really into accepting duped items. Yet he asked, "How can you tell these were duped?" First of all, the swords cost 6mil ducats. Secondly, there were tons of duped venon swords being spewed out from somewhere. I can't help but to wonder how Wayndo REALLY feels about duping.
  2. Personality. We had a problem with a couple of members in the past. They were great in the dungeon and SM, but they were really rude, selfish, and just put-off a lot of our members. This guild isn't just about capabilities but about personality, too. You've got to have the entire package. Wayndo made a comment to me about how he felt our application process seemed like a job application-- way too much work for a game (which he plays for fun). The comment was a bit disrespectful in my opinion. We've worked hard to build this guild and to recruit the right people for NOM. We have reasons for doing things the way we do... There really isn't much compromise for filling out an app.

I don't know. I think it's better not to apply than to half-ass it. I like Wayndo as a person to run SMs with and to ocassionally hang out with. But I don't feel like he's fit for Nom. He's talked to me about hating to read and research things- that him and his cousin take turns looking things up in Wiki. I want people who are pro-active in guild. I think Wayndo is a bit too laid back for my taste.

I'm sorry Wayndo. I like you, you're cool to hang out and run SMs with, but my vote is no.
I agree. There are guilds for many reasons, but it shouldn't be just another click to join. And just because you aren't in a certain guild, doesn't mean you can't be friends with the members or run things with them.

Lots of guild with "order" actually use this form of application. It may be like a job application, but the reason behind that is because every guild has a vision of what type of members they want, which is the same as a job. It isn't just anyone that is allowed into the guild. This process has helped keep order in within guilds and I know this for a fact since I was a council member multiple times for Visions. It also allows the members of the guild to participate in the discussion of applicants as a group.

As for Wayndo, I vote no. As Candy said, I just don't think you'll be proactive.
Back to top Go down
wayndo1982

PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:11 pm

Macbookpro wrote:
Thank you for resubmitting the application, and I apologise for a delayed response.

Your new application still doesn't give off the effortful vibe to me. I realise it's probably just your style of speech. For instance, I think if mizouku was to write an application now, he would sound like you too. I'm saying this because I'm wondering if anyone else had the same impression and resolved it with the same reasoning as mine.

Few questions I would like to ask, if I may:
a) How old are you in real life? Were you born in 1982?
b) If any, personality-wise, what type of people do you tend to keep away in game?
c) What is the biggest worry you have in your mind at the moment (both in game and real life)?
d) If you're to draw a graph that represents your happiness over time in your life, where about is your level of happiness right now and why? (i.e. the happiest ever been, the unhappiest ever been, or about in the middle)

I'm looking forward to your responses. Thank you for your time.

i dunno if this is how i respond to your questions and you can see who im responding to but lets hope so lol

a)yeah that is my birthdate oct,12 1982

b)personality wise id say people that are stuck up or mean,but if they dont show that off the bat i pretty much give anyone the chance to be friends and hang out with them sometimes it takes a little while and hanging out with someone to really know how they really are

c)biggest worry is just some personal stuff bout myself really other than that im dont really got any worries that i know of

d)i would say its not lowest but lowish i gotta say i really enjoyed my childhood and it seems it went downhill a little but it has its moments usully for me games keep my mind off it like this game or i play halo and i play random games app on other sites
Back to top Go down
wayndo1982

PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:29 pm

Candy wrote:
My thoughts:

I have 2 concerns:

the venom swords only one is mine and it was a gift from a good friend so i dont worry bout asking where or how they got it and the other isnt mine its my cuz's he gave it to me to use for some sm and havnt gotten around to giving it back to him atm and as for the "how can you tell these were duped" i said i dont know how you can really tell if anythings duped anyways cause theres so much of it goin around and yes the possibility they are duped is likely but not for sure now if they were both from one person id be sure they were duped but i cant say for sure and still i dont approve of duping its messed up the game so much it seems now you cant buy an apple without goin broke its to bad as for accepting duped items im not gonna sit there and ask the history of everything i buy or accept these are the only 2 items i got that might possibly be duped anything else i have pretty much i earned from gacha or doin sms or dungeons or events and yes i said it seems like a job application but i still filled it out i just didnt see why it had to be like one i mean this is a game and yes you guys only wanna let so many people in not just anyone and what i mean by job application is i just dont know what to put for it and as it is it seems i still didnt put enough for most of you but i put what i could and as i said if you got any questions just ask i i didnt half ass nothing i answered the questions up to par that i could dunno why you say that not everyone is as detailed bout their life and apps as you are sorry i really dont know what else i could put on there that came to mind this application stuff is just to confusing everyone one put em up to hear what they wanna know but not everyone can read it that way now if i got any impression of what else you guys wanted on that app i would put it but i put what ever i seen you wanted to know
Back to top Go down
wayndo1982

PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:38 pm

Souyui wrote:
Candy wrote:
My thoughts:

I have 2 concerns:

I agree. There are guilds for many reasons, but it shouldn't be just another click to join. And just because you aren't in a certain guild, doesn't mean you can't be friends with the members or run things with them.

Lots of guild with "order" actually use this form of application. It may be like a job application, but the reason behind that is because every guild has a vision of what type of members they want, which is the same as a job. It isn't just anyone that is allowed into the guild. This process has helped keep order in within guilds and I know this for a fact since I was a council member multiple times for Visions. It also allows the members of the guild to participate in the discussion of applicants as a group.

As for Wayndo, I vote no. As Candy said, I just don't think you'll be proactive.

yeah obviously it wont matter not being in a guild if that was the case id have no friends right now

as i said in the one up there i filled it out to the best i could see you guys asked for except the about me question i dont really have anything about me in specific that i think you need to know but if you got questions ask best i can do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wayndo1982's Application   wayndo1982's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

wayndo1982's Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next