.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.

.we will nom you to death.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Thanks for visiting NOMNOMNOM Guild's homepage! Please register using your in-game name. Thank you!

MY GUILD APPLICATION

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
faberwhare

MY GUILD APPLICATION  Empty
PostSubject: MY GUILD APPLICATION    MY GUILD APPLICATION  EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:10 pm

1. MY IN GAME CHATCHAR IS ANEMY AND MY ALT CHATCHAR IS MARY7
2. MY IN GAME TOTAL LVL IS 2880 FOR ANEMY AND MY TOTAL LVL ON MARY7 IS 300
3. THE DATE THAT I STARTED PLAYING MABI WAS IN 2010 AFTER G10 CAME OUT SO MAYBE AROUND MAY OR AUGUEST I STARTED TO PLAY MABI I DONT REMEBER MUCH ABOUT THE MONTH FRAME BUT I KNOW IT WAS AFTER G10
4.HOW ACTIVE AM I IN MABI I AM ON MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY FOR 5 TO 6 HOURS IF I AM NOT ON ITS DO TO CHURCH OR FAMILY OR I HAD TO WORK LATE SHIFTS BUT MOST OF THE TIME IM ON I PLAY SATURDAYS ALL DAY FROM 12NOON UNTIL 12 MIDNIGHT SUNDAYS I AM NOT ON DO TO CHURCH
5. DO I HAVE ANY REFERENCES IF ANY YES WINDZOR KEVIN24
6.WHY DID I CHOOSE NOMNOMNOM GUILD WELL I WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHAT U GUYS DO AND WOULD LIKE TO LEARN AS LONG AS I AM IN THE GUILD OR IF I AM ABLE TO BE IN THE GUILD I WOULD LIKE TO BE A GUILD MEMEMBER THAT GETS ALONG WITH EVERYONE AND JUST HAVE FUN BE THERE WHEN EVER I AM NEEDED OR IF ANYONE NEEDS ANYTHING U CAN ASK ME AND I DO DO WHAT I SAY I AM GOING TO DO
7. HAVE I JOINED ANY GUILDS LATELY WELL I MADE MY OWN GUILD BUT MY GIANT IS THE LEADER FOR NOW BUT THATS THE ONLY GUILD I HAVE JOINED SINCE MAKING MY OWN GUILD I HAVE JOINED OTHER GUILDS BEFORE MAKING MY OWN GUILD ALLSPARK GUILD LEADER THERE IS MRJOE I WAS IN VIVSIONS GUILD THE LEADER WAS CYRIL321 AND THAT WAS IT
8. WELL FRIST OFF I WANT TO SAY TO CANDY AND ANYONE ELES IN THE GUILD I MAY HAVE OFFENED ON THE LAST POST I DID IM COMING TO SAY THAT I AM SORRY I AM VERY SORRY AND THAT IF U WANT ME TO I WILL MAKE IT UP TO U ALL, ALL I AM ASKING IS FOR A SECOND CHANCE AND ALSO IF U NEED A PITCHURE STILL OF MY CHATCHAR ANEMY I CAN STILL GIVE IT I WILL JUST HAVE TO GIVE IT TO U WHEN MY COUSIN COMES OVER HE WILL DO IT FOR ME OR SHOW ME HOW TO DO IT IF U NEED MORE INFORMATION JUST LET ME KNOW
Back to top Go down
Damkun

Damkun

PostSubject: Re: MY GUILD APPLICATION    MY GUILD APPLICATION  EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:12 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
http://dmoniair.deviantart.com
Zilther

Zilther

PostSubject: Re: MY GUILD APPLICATION    MY GUILD APPLICATION  EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:22 pm

I must agree with Damkun on this. Your application is not very appealing, it has a multitude of spelling errors and it is in all capitals making it a bit annoying to read. You also should have waited for your cousin to show you how to take/upload/post the picture before posting here, it is after all a requirement to have one...
Back to top Go down
Nemui

Nemui

PostSubject: Re: MY GUILD APPLICATION    MY GUILD APPLICATION  EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:34 pm

Is your caps lock button broken ????????

Let's see the guild req's.

[ ]A minimum of 1 referral from a current NOMNOMNOM guild member.
>No response from Wind/Kevin yet. But it's k, you just made the post.
[X]1.5k+ in total levels.
>Fulfilled.
[ ]Please provide a screen shot of your character window showing both your total level and number of rebirths.
>No picture as of first post. Wouldn't it be better to have everything ready than delaying?
[ ]A successful trial run.
>No run yet.
[ ]Majority vote "yes" from Officers.
>Already 1 "no", note: there are 3-4 officers.

Only met 1 of the req so far, so... no; Will edit when more info is given.
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: MY GUILD APPLICATION    MY GUILD APPLICATION  EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:06 pm

You still didn't follow directions.

1.) You didn't get a proper referral.
2.) You didn't provide us with a screen shot.

Let's also not forget to mention that we rejected your app the last time.
There's no thinking twice on this one. NO.
Back to top Go down
faberwhare

PostSubject: well candy i did    MY GUILD APPLICATION  EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:36 am

Candy wrote:
You still didn't follow directions.

1.) You didn't get a proper referral.
2.) You didn't provide us with a screen shot.

Let's also not forget to mention that we rejected your app the last time.
There's no thinking twice on this one. NO.
i asked windzor back in novemeber he said yes i asked kevin back in novemeber he also said yes and as to the screen shot my cousin said that would not be a good ideal to do it he said i would get hacked doing so and to me i find nothing wrong with it but if u want to talk to my cousin his name is patrick2689 in game u can pm him but so in other words i said i dont know how to do that part so only one that can do it is him but he just said no so thats ok thanks anyways for looking at it
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: MY GUILD APPLICATION    MY GUILD APPLICATION  EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:47 am

I asked Windzor today and he said he's never given consent to be your referral.
It also doesn't matter if you asked them in November. This is your second application and it still requires FRESH referrals.
I also don't care what your cousin said. No screen shot= not a proper application= automatic denial.

I'm going to say this again, and then lock the thread. Your application has been rejected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY GUILD APPLICATION    MY GUILD APPLICATION  Empty

Back to top Go down

MY GUILD APPLICATION
Page 1 of 1