.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.

.we will nom you to death.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Thanks for visiting NOMNOMNOM Guild's homepage! Please register using your in-game name. Thank you!

momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th

Go down 
+7
Candy
megen
mizouku
WICKEDTONY
Baiyu
Ragnarokx
momijikun360
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
momijikun360

momijikun360

momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th Empty
PostSubject: momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th   momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:38 pm

1.) In-Game Name: momijikun360, i also have a few alts but i use them mainly for storage and one for metallurgy (r1 woot XP)

2.) Total Level and # of rebirths:
momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th Mabino11
sorry the image is a bit fuzzy, i can try and upload a diferent one if you want

3.) Approximate date you started: oh hard one...first pet was shire...so hes like 3 years old...and i played awhile b4 i got him...so say 3 1/2 ish years? so thatd be... 2009? round there, i was a senior in high school

4.) How active are you in game?: im on practically evryday but the semester just started so i dont know how that will affect my gameplay

5.) Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild?:

ive been in a few guilds, Journeys, Epilogue, PENTAGON, Dedicated,FO(firstorder) and a few others but i 4got the guild names... im looking for another guild because practically all the guilds i named above either fell apart or went into hibernation, and my friends wanted me to join this guild because its active and fun and i would like to join this fun guild.

6.) References: ragnarokx and possbly WICKEDTONY

7.) Why have you chosen NOMNOMNOM?:
my friends told me about the guild and i would like to see how the guild runs, i havnt been in an active guild in awhile and would like to meet new players

8.) Any other information you would like for us to know:

atm my computer is extremely laggy, so i cant realy do too much , hafta try and figure out why its so slow. i enjoy audiobooks, manga and anime so if i dont notice something in gc r pm etc its prolly cause i have a manga up on another window coverin up a part of the mabi window... im in college and the semester just started last monday so i may be having alot more work which may affect time play...but im on evryday unless im on vacation with family, which is pretty much during the big breaks winter/summer.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarokx

Ragnarokx

PostSubject: Re: momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th   momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:23 pm

If I had to said the good thing about momi Omg go get cooffe sit and enjoy the story , she is very nice , 100% sure she will fit good add it on the guild.

I know momi on game for long time.

momi ;done carpetry while ago ,as far as i know momi she is not lazy , Hard work girl .

Momi Wish you the best luck . I wish you a supper huge Lucky finish Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Baiyu

Baiyu

PostSubject: Re: momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th   momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:02 pm

If your computer is so laggy what's the point of even playing?
Other than that yes
Back to top Go down
momijikun360

momijikun360

PostSubject: Re: momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th   momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:47 am

it has just started to get laggy, something had hapnd to my comp a few months bak and i think theres a bug, i got a friend that says he can help me. and even with a laggy comp i can talk to peps, work on life skills and do some dungeons on some channels, ive been thinking that maybe some of the lag was because so many people were staying on the same ch when the friend list box was malfunctioning and the servers were busy with the snowman event, im expecting my lag to go away soon. that and i just finished defraging and dong a disk clean up on my comp.
Back to top Go down
momijikun360

momijikun360

PostSubject: Re: momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th   momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:52 am

WOW I <3333 YOU RAGS!!!! i just got a huge lucky on bloody herbs O.O
U my big lucky charm now!!
! affraid
Back to top Go down
WICKEDTONY

WICKEDTONY

PostSubject: Re: momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th   momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:06 am

Momijikun is Awsome! Very nice! friendly person If my vote matters it is YES!

BTW momi that scared face with the eyes bulging out is my favorite find a new one!

affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
momijikun360

momijikun360

PostSubject: Re: momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th   momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:20 am

HEHEEH i knew it!!! >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mizouku

mizouku

PostSubject: Re: momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th   momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:07 pm

i want to see how much lag ur having on dungeons....
life skills dosent really matter if ur lagging or not...

hmm r u planning to buy a new computer ?
Back to top Go down
megen

megen

PostSubject: Re: momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th   momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:17 pm

I love momi I know I havn't been in NOMNOM very long but I know she can fight and almost all of her combat skill are rk 1 ^^.
Back to top Go down
mizouku

mizouku

PostSubject: Re: momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th   momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:33 pm

hmm

upon further reviewing of your application
college will affect your play time, midterms, exams, lab's hw, cant blame you on those things.
and that leads me to a concern. even w/ this load of work in college will you still remain
active, ie. give some time to mabi? a hour here or there should be fine.

another thing is, how bad is your lag, do u live in east coast or west? Nagle done?
computer virus or just outdated computer? (not being a asshole here, just stating
what are the facts)

anyways to my conclusion, even if you do have everything r1 will the lag affect you that render you useless? i would like to see you in trial run before i can give my yes or no

thank you for applying in NOMNOMNOM

Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th   momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:56 pm

Hi Momi! Thanks for taking the time to apply.
Would you be available for a trial run this Saturday (tomorrow)?
Back to top Go down
Damkun

Damkun

PostSubject: Re: momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th   momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:06 am

Hi momijikun360!
Okay, so first of all, I must commend you for having R1 Carpentry! (and a cute IGN Wink)

I vote yes.
-You meet all of our requirements.

-I believe R1 Carpentry would make you a great asset to the guild.

-There aren't any issues between you and any of our current members.

Back to top Go down
http://dmoniair.deviantart.com
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th   momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:42 am

I have issues. her name is hard to remember. momiaeguehwjg QQ
Back to top Go down
momijikun360

momijikun360

PostSubject: Re: momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th   momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:53 am

mizouku wrote:

hmm

upon further reviewing of your application
college will affect your play time, midterms, exams, lab's hw, cant blame you on those things.
and that leads me to a concern. even w/ this load of work in college will you still remain
active, ie. give some time to mabi? a hour here or there should be fine.

another thing is, how bad is your lag, do u live in east coast or west? Nagle done?
computer virus or just outdated computer? (not being a asshole here, just stating
what are the facts)

anyways to my conclusion, even if you do have everything r1 will the lag affect you that render you useless? i would like to see you in trial run before i can give my yes or no

i have 4 classes, 2 of which are bio lecture/lab but even with school ill prolly be playin round 2+ hours a day min. um my issues with the lag/computer is a few months back somehow cpmmand prompt became the default on .exe files and i couldnt do anything to fix it besides redoin my comp with the reset disk, so i think i have to redo nagle (i 4got how to do it >.<) and my friend said it possibly could be a bug since when i reset it i had duplicate files because there was a hidden recovery partition. but generally im a little lost on how to reduce the lag. so far ive dun routine disk clean up and defraged with both the window version and Defraggler (a program a friend introduced me to). my computer is like 2 r so years old i can give u the stats on the comp if u wish 2 see it. and im on the west coast, Cali

if my name is hard to say for you guys you can simply call my momi, or ijikun as one friend likes to call me. sometimes people call me mom which sometimes freaks me out but is cool lol.
Im up for the trial tomorow but not quite sure what exact time
Back to top Go down
Damkun

Damkun

PostSubject: Re: momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th   momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:58 am

Try visiting this link.
http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/index.php?title=Lag

I hope it helps ^^
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th   momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:05 am

momijikun360 wrote:
sometimes people call me mom which sometimes freaks me out but is cool lol. [/color]

ikr... deja vous...
Back to top Go down
Kevin24

Kevin24

PostSubject: Re: momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th   momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:10 am

Nice skills ^^. Thanks for applying, I got a chance to run alby adv hm with you yesterday. Wasn't really watching very close but from what i saw occasionally it seems like you can hold your own in dungeons. Doesn't seem like your lag is extremely bad, but I don't know. You seem nice and probably would fit in the guild Smile.I know what you mean school can get in the way. But like mizo said, as long as you can find a little time to squeeze in mab, its all good. Well gl on your test run, yes from me.
Back to top Go down
momijikun360

momijikun360

PostSubject: Re: momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th   momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:38 am

thanks Kevin it was fun runin the alby with you and the group, kinda got hectic in there the 2nd round though heh. Thanks Damkun for the link i did the nagle and the mtu things and it reduced my lag but my comp is behaving like a 2-year old; 2nite it suddenly shut down 2x in a row...has me worried. im going to call dell support 2morow and see what they can do to help fix it.
Back to top Go down
Damkun

Damkun

PostSubject: Re: momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th   momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:50 am

momijikun360 wrote:
thanks Kevin it was fun runin the alby with you and the group, kinda got hectic in there the 2nd round though heh. Thanks Damkun for the link i did the nagle and the mtu things and it reduced my lag but my comp is behaving like a 2-year old; 2nite it suddenly shut down 2x in a row...has me worried. im going to call dell support 2morow and see what they can do to help fix it.

Okay, just remember to set your MTU back to 1500 when you're done with mabi. (Personally, I wouldn't recommend adjusting your MTU unless you're doing it for PvP)
Back to top Go down
Souyui

Souyui

PostSubject: Re: momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th   momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:04 pm

Does your computer overheat? If it does, that might be the reason it's shutting down. Might invest in an extra fan or get a new computer overall.
Back to top Go down
momijikun360

momijikun360

PostSubject: Re: momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th   momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:18 pm

mkies, thanks Very Happy ill see what i can do to get the comp into working fashion im not sure when i could be investing in a new one. hope its salvageablep
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th   momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:32 pm

Seeing as there are some issues with the game,.... I'm going to post pone the run until things are fixed. Please bear with us...
Back to top Go down
momijikun360

momijikun360

PostSubject: Re: momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th   momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:44 pm

its ok, at first i thought it was the mtu/nagle things i did but then my friend said that the npc's were dead on her side too. very weird.
Back to top Go down
mizouku

mizouku

PostSubject: Re: momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th   momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:02 pm

hmm
ooh nice your in cali Smile
reading your situation, looks like your computer wants to retire. i been there
i been using a 6 year old laptop last year it really frustrating and horrible. so i can relate to that
as for your school, we tend to run stuff and chat, maybe like i said 1 hour or 2 is fine
i know there are times you might not able to log on mabi for a few days or weeks due to midterms projects exams, just let us know Very Happy

anyways, i think from what im reading she gives a pretty positive attitude on the application
Kevin said she can hold her own so that being said i trust him on his judgement so ill vote yes.
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th   momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:22 am

Momi, will you be free for a trial run tomorrow? I should be back late evening. I think I added you to friend list. Please accept and PM me when you are available. Thanks! :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th   momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th Empty

Back to top Go down

momijikun360 application | Open until Jan 17th
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next