.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.

.we will nom you to death.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Thanks for visiting NOMNOMNOM Guild's homepage! Please register using your in-game name. Thank you!

Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th

Go down 
+3
mizouku
Baiyu
Vagasil
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Vagasil

Vagasil

Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th Empty
PostSubject: Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th   Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:55 am

Please fill out this application as thoroughly as you can. Remember, first impressions are important and we do background checks!

1.) In-Game Name (and do you have any other chars you play on the side?): I am Vagasil and this is the only character i get on to do anything. My selling characters i won''t name and thats pretty much about it.

2.) Total Level and # of rebirths: If its too small (because it is), 1946 with 32 rebirths and 492 exploration total levels.

Image hosted by servimg.com

Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th Mabino19

3.) Approximate date you started: December 2011 (The character was made earlier but was a mule. Creation date was September)

4.) How active are you in game?: On everyday for a set amount of hours, or certain days since I dont wanna just sit at my compter all day ery day. Could message on skype if you need me to get on for trades, runs or a meat shield. I can dig it.

5.) Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild?: Yeah some of them died like Motive (gg Zargathar), Minerva (Same person gg), Ryuusei, Flamesofeden, Elysian, Lambchops. Right now I'm in Ascend but yeah that is a different subject. Nom looks totally legit, in the semse of actually doing stuff. Totally beats writing about doing things that never happen.

6.) References: Yuting agreed to be a reference because she put a gun to my head and said I have to. If not then i will be thrown in gasoline, set on fire, then bathed in salt water. Nah not really, she said it be fine if I used her name in a way that doesnt use sell buy or don't do that people will see

7.) Why have you chosen NOMNOMNOM?: Totally legit. Seems fun. Do some runs and make it rain on dem.

8.) Any other information you would like for us to know: School semester starts next month, I'll still be on like I wasn't in school. Somedays will be midterms or cramming which means I wont be on for that day or so.

Last edited by Candy on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:37 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Title changed from "[11:14:03 PM] Pauline: Yup. Name it "[b]Vagasil's Application[/b]"." to... "Vagasil's Application")
Back to top Go down
Baiyu

Baiyu

PostSubject: Re: Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th   Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:09 am

what is up with your title
Back to top Go down
mizouku

mizouku

PostSubject: Re: Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th   Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:03 pm

hmm

rb rate is pretty high,
i was looking at your applications and i was thinking its pretty good and you took the effort to
submit a nice application. there are a few things that bothered me, 1 was your in and out of
a ample amount of guilds. yes some of them did died but how long was your longest stay on
a guild? (just wondering), and also you said our guild is "legit" were you involved or in a hacking,
scamming, duping guild? (we do not tolerate any suspicious activities in the game) im not accusing
or anything, im just pointing out what you said so please i dont mean any harm or accusation.

i see that you talk a lot seeing this line, that's a plus for me since sometimes the guild tend to be quiet.

"6.) References: Yuting agreed to be a reference because she put a gun to my head and said I have to. If not then i will be thrown in gasoline, set on fire, then bathed in salt water. Nah not really, she said it be fine if I used her name in a way that doesnt use sell buy or don't do that people will see"

in my conclusion, i still think you need to go to a trial run, just a guild protocol
before i put my vote

thank you very much for applying to NOMNOMNOM

Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th   Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:59 pm

I enjoy your humor. LOL

Before I invite you on a trial run, I need to wait for more responses on your app. I'll get back to you.

Thanks for applying. :]
Back to top Go down
Vagasil

Vagasil

PostSubject: Re: Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th   Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:22 am

@Miz,

Nah I don't do that type of stuff and the way im using it is in a literal way not like how trolling has replaced the word "dick" as to imply someone as an asshole. But yeah i get what you mean and yeah I was told about the duping, hacking etc; Yeah the trial run i don't mind doing either since everyones gotta do it regardless.

@Baiyu

I just ctrl+p Yuting on skype since she said if I didn't do it then I'd never see my wife and children again.

@Candy

Sweet looking forward to the runs and such.
Back to top Go down
Souyui

Souyui

PostSubject: Re: Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th   Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:38 am

I saw your character AFKing around one of the shadow mission altars. You are still in Ascend.

May I ask:

- Why you are leaving Ascend and how long you have been in the guild?

These are things you shouldn't leave out in your application.

Other things I want to ask:

- What are your current ambitions in game? What do you want to accomplish?
- Did you ever have a yeast infection?
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th   Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:42 am

Souyui wrote:
I saw your character AFKing around one of the shadow mission altars. You are still in Ascend.

May I ask:

- Why you are leaving Ascend and how long you have been in the guild?

These are things you shouldn't leave out in your application.

Other things I want to ask:

- What are your current ambitions in game? What do you want to accomplish?
- Did you ever have a yeast infection?

Thanks for checking up on this! And good questions, I might add!
Back to top Go down
Vagasil

Vagasil

PostSubject: Re: Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th   Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:35 am

@Souyui

Yeah I was doing other crap elsewhere but yeah I've been in Ascend for about half a year to 4 months. I'm leaving since revivals can't happen without having a common ground to ensure it will be the same.

As for my ambitions, I normally just get on and half the time don't even know how I leveled. That and pretty much help someone out since I was spammed on skype or asked in a jokingly sexual manner on my phone. For accomplishments, carpentry is probably the only downward spiral I will enjoy since I enjoy clicking constantly on a single object for it to tell me that I am too far to gather it. Yeast infections I have yet to get but when I do, I'll ensure you are the 1st to know if you want.

@miz

Left this out

Most guilds I was in entered or were during their " You need to pick a certain persons side and stay there while the other people leave guild" scenario. Elysian died since Rey went to tackle personal matters, Motive Zargathar raged quit and went to Alexina, again. Minerva was Motive again so not very suprising. Ryuusei, Kuzumaki just quit for DN and sucked there so came back and still sucked. Flames just went through a change of crazy religion lady to guy who sounds like Big Bird. I just help make lambchops or whatever guild Ryukima needed then left.

Brb gonna eat food and Bf3 to yell at my Tv
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th   Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:17 am

i used to watch lambchop's play along when i was younger...
Back to top Go down
Vagasil

Vagasil

PostSubject: Re: Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th   Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:31 am

This is the song that never ends... Still got Lambchops as a stuffed animal.
Back to top Go down
Yuting

Yuting

PostSubject: Re: Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th   Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:30 pm

Baiyu wrote:
what is up with your title
Over Skype:
"Yup. Name it "Vagasil's Application".
That sounds awkward.
"
-
Hehe, new robe!

Vagasil is a cool guy. Very honest, nice, funny...weird and talkative. He's not a very serious guy, just likes having fun and jokes a lot.

He's good and useful in missions. Frequently invites me to join him on runs.

I think he'll fit :].
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th   Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:31 pm

I was going to ask you to go on a run today, but seeing as there are issues with the game... I'm going to hold off until things are fixed. :/

Please bear with us while Nexon grows some balls and fixes the game.
Back to top Go down
Souyui

Souyui

PostSubject: Re: Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th   Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:04 am

I like your sense of humor. I asked a good friend of mine, Falmosta about you since you were in Ryuusei. He didn't have anything bad to say about you.

I'll add you in-game before I make my decision.
Back to top Go down
Vagasil

Vagasil

PostSubject: Re: Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th   Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:56 am

@Candy

No problem its cool, hopefully it does get fixed sunday rather than wednesday or next week if wednesday doesnt work out.

@Souyui

Thanks and Fal/Kevin is a cool cat, I got him as a friend on steam. He so hacks on l4d2 (He really doesnt but he makes unbelievably good shots). I'd like to say thanks for the add too, like to do runs and such with you as well.
Back to top Go down
Damkun

Damkun

PostSubject: Re: Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th   Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:40 pm

Hi Vaga

When I met you in-game you mentioned that, "I'd rage if I knew who your mule/alt was", why is that?

"My selling characters i won''t name and thats pretty much about it."
Name them please, and a screenshot of them in the 'Character Select' window would also be nice.
Back to top Go down
http://dmoniair.deviantart.com
Vagasil

Vagasil

PostSubject: Re: Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th   Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:20 pm

@Dam

Generally since now I know you, I would probably mention a gesture that would have you or whoever i mention a gesture to look at ther notes and find me. But if you delete your notes then that was your chance I guess. Either way my mule is just a selling character with price checks, I do however know who does dupe glitches since I guess people think mules are like Taxicab Confessions. That and just buys nx
Back to top Go down
Souyui

Souyui

PostSubject: Re: Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th   Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:31 am

Souyui wrote:
I like your sense of humor. I asked a good friend of mine, Falmosta about you since you were in Ryuusei. He didn't have anything bad to say about you.

I'll add you in-game before I make my decision.
I VOTE YES.

I talked a bit with Vagasil. That name still cracks me up. He seems like a cool guy, not shy, and talkative. He seems to have the ambition to finish Carpentry, which I think is good to have rather than not having a goal at all. He did tell me he buys NX (probably on his mules), although I hope he never scammed someone before. Shocked
Back to top Go down
mizouku

mizouku

PostSubject: Re: Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th   Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:49 pm

i like you humor, just by reading your replies you can easily shift the mood to a good one.
i think having you in the guild will be a plus since your a funny guy. i dont see any negativity on you. so i vote YES

btw i dont really like Falmosta x_x
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th   Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:13 am

Took Vagasil on a trial today. Some comments:

1. Pets. Didn't use much to save from multi aggro. You got caught in a few sticky moments and didn't take advantage of using pets against lancers or archers. You were lucky you didn't die, but you did have a few close calls. Again, I would prefer no pets than for someone to be stun pet happy and summon pet after pet after pet.
  2. Magic & Melee. Vag used magic bolt extensively in this run. Because of the slow load time, it got him hit quite a bit. He also used counter which I found a little nostalgic. No one really counters any more. LOL. I know you said you were goofing off and talking in guild chat, but... well.. I'll get to that later. I guess I would have liked to see you in combat to your full potential. Not being able to witness that was a bit disappointing.
  3. In the defense. Vag plays defensively. He bolts a lot, counters, uses defense until he can get a blow. When he plays offensively, he tends to get hit often. Not much of a wmer from what I could see. And doesn't use smash often. A lot of normal hitting.
  4. Multi-Aggro. There were a few occassions when Vag got caught with multi-aggro. He escaped death, but it's hard to tell if it was because he was preoccupied with chatting with guild mates or because he wasn't handling aggro well in general.

Overall, Vag did ok. I would have liked to see a more offensive approach, but everyone has different tactics and comfort zones. If I had any advice, I would say to not fool around when you're in a trial run. You're trying to show what you've got and by goofing off, it tells us that you're not really taking it seriously. Yea, it's a game.. But we're testing you to see if you fit the bill. It was difficult for me to evaluate what you knew vs. what you didn't because you said you were talking in guild chat. So because of it, I don't have much to review.

I enjoy your humor, I think you're funny. But I do think you could work on your combat tactics. You use normal attack more often than you should and it gets you hit, probably more than you'd like.

As for my vote... You're kind of borderline for me. Like your personality, could work on your combat. I'm going to vote no and suggest that if you don't get accepted into the guild, that you work on your combat skills a bit more and come back when you're ready to give us your full attention.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Damkun

Damkun

PostSubject: Re: Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th   Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:49 am

Hello Vagasil!

I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to NOMNOMNOM.
If you haven't noticed already, your forum's status has been changed to that of a member; feel free to take full advantage and browse through our forums.

May your stay in NOMNOMNOM be filled with joy.

If you haven't done so already, apply at our guild stone.
Back to top Go down
http://dmoniair.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th   Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th Empty

Back to top Go down

Vagasil's Application | Open until Jan 18th
Page 1 of 1