.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.oO NOMNOMNOM Oo.

.we will nom you to death.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Thanks for visiting NOMNOMNOM Guild's homepage! Please register using your in-game name. Thank you!

megen's Application

Go down 
+8
Ragnarokx
Souyui
Kevin24
WICKEDTONY
Damkun
Baiyu
Candy
megen
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WICKEDTONY

WICKEDTONY

megen's Application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: megen's Application   megen's Application - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:54 pm

I think rags was referring to my character due to my hair style and color.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Ragnarokx

Ragnarokx

PostSubject: Re: megen's Application   megen's Application - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:47 pm

megen's Application - Page 2 Mabino14[img]Wicked vitual Emenem Rl Emnemmegen's Application - Page 2 Images12 Explain everything
Back to top Go down
mizouku

mizouku

PostSubject: Re: megen's Application   megen's Application - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:30 pm

hmm

do i need to say something?.......

hmm im playing elsword atm w/ majokero since theres to many hackers dupping everything like crazy then they deleted all hebona and that other shetty robe so good job nexon.... anyways, you know the drill ciar adv or tara scc hm, idk that damkun's department lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
megen

megen

PostSubject: Re: megen's Application   megen's Application - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:56 pm

I believe it is Defeat Shadow Commander 1 =)
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: megen's Application   megen's Application - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:12 pm

mizouku wrote:
hmm

do i need to say something?.......

hmm im playing elsword atm w/ majokero since theres to many hackers dupping everything like crazy then they deleted all hebona and that other shetty robe so good job nexon.... anyways, you know the drill ciar adv or tara scc hm, idk that damkun's department lol Very Happy

It's DFCI Hard. I'll be taking her on the run. :]
Back to top Go down
mizouku

mizouku

PostSubject: Re: megen's Application   megen's Application - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:12 pm

ill come back as soon as zesper is back Very Happy i miss her alot T.T
Back to top Go down
megen

megen

PostSubject: Re: megen's Application   megen's Application - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:27 pm

=) I am a lil nervous LOL! I usually run solo missions completely solo =) not used to people watching me drunken
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: megen's Application   megen's Application - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:50 pm

So I've been waiting for Tony to get on Skype because I can't find you in-game...
Back to top Go down
megen

megen

PostSubject: Re: megen's Application   megen's Application - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:12 pm

Mk I will let him know..I think we are all goin to his work soon..he will log in A.S.A.P
We have been on CH 5 all day unless I was at my house =)
Back to top Go down
Macbookpro

Macbookpro

PostSubject: Re: megen's Application   megen's Application - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:20 am

My stupid iPad keeps crashing. I'll write a more proper and sincere comment tomorrow at work, sorry! And my vote is yes!
Back to top Go down
megen

megen

PostSubject: Re: megen's Application   megen's Application - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:46 am

=) Thanks Mac I appreciate it ^^
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: megen's Application   megen's Application - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:07 pm

I’m so sorry for the delay of Megen’s trial run review. It’s been a busy Monday morning and I haven’t even gotten a chance to go through half of my emails, requests, work put off from last week etc etc. Going to try to write all this while I’m on my lunch break. XD

More often than I wish, I end up in parties where there’s always at least 1 person screwing up a run. They’re so stuck in their own combat style and don’t care about what other people are doing, that they end up a.) getting themselves killed and/or b.) getting their party members killed. Either way, it friggin sucks. I wish more people were able to carry their own weight, much like megen.

Megen’s trial run through DFCI Hard was impressive. A few things I’d like to note:
  • Talk about versatile. There are a handful of players who stick with one “class” or skill and refuse to step foot out of that comfort zone. Because of this, they become limited to what they can accomplish in the game and constantly have the need to rely on someone else. Having support is nice, but sometimes it’s easier to be self-sufficient. Megen doesn’t have this problem. I watched as she frequently switched from melee, ranged, and a little bit of magic. She was fluid in switching weapons and had a clear idea of what to use and when. This was also the first time I had seen anyone firebolt monsters on a regular basis in order to assault. Not really, my choice in skill, but I’ll get to that later. It’s so refreshing to see someone be able to switch strategies and tactics in a run. It shows you’re open to other methods and ideas, basically open-minded. Major brownie points in my book! :]

• WM > Assault vs. Firebolt > Assault. I remember when I first started playing Mabi, someone had taught me the basics in combat. First is was N+1 and then magic counter... The list goes on and on. But the one thing that really stuck with me was based on the combat structure of Mabi. What makes Mabi’s gaming structure so unique is that it’s not a take-turn based game. Your goal (the way I see it) is to get in as many hits as you can (and kill) before your enemy gets to you. With this in mind, I would usually N+1, WM, assault, giving me a total of 5 hits before my enemy could hit me. (Number varies depending on weapon.) Megen was using this method: attack, attack, firebolt, assault. This gives her 4 total hits. I found by watching her, that although firebolt knocked the monster onto the floor 100% of the time allowing her to successfully assault, the time it took to cast firebolt was too costly. Roughly 20% of the time, firebolt wouldn’t be casted fast enough to ensure safety and in the case where there was multi-aggro, the method proved ineffective. I think this method is ok for weaker monsters and in an area with little multi agro. But I would advise that you try to wm rather than firebolt for more difficult runs. It may just save your (and your party member’s) life.

• Deaths. Uh, I don’t think there’s anything to say about this… She didn’t die. LOL (Oh, other than that one time she almost died… But that was my fault. I thought I was in the clear by standing behind a house. Who knew my fat ass was too big and got caught inside the barrier. Sorry I almost got you killed. QQ LOL)

• Other comments. The only other suggestion/advice I would give would be to use your pets when you really need them. Megen didn’t use pets. And it’s not a bad thing, it’s actually good. Far too often, people spam pets like they need water. Stun pets should be used to aid you in need or another party member. Otherwise, summoning the pet can ruin your party member’s combo or ping another enemy, causing it to instantly react and attack you or your party member. I couldn’t tell you how many times I’ve died in other runs because of this. People are too pet happy. They need to stop relying on pets so much. But in this trial run, I would have used pets in 1 or 2 instances where you had not. I think it would have saved you some trouble. (Like that one room with all archers.)

There’s still a lot of room for improvement, but overall megen’s run was more than I could ask for.

As far as my vote goes: Yes. Her personality is bubbly, effervescent. I even had people approach me and tell me how much of an amazing person she is (i.e. Keomio). I couldn’t agree more! I was impressed with the trial run and can’t wait for her to attend more guild runs with us. I think megen would make an exceptional additional to our family.

I'll wait for other Officers to post their comments then will have a brief meeting with them to discuss our votes. If anyone else has anything to add to this app, please do so before this evening.

Thank you! :]
Ok... back to work for me. D:
Back to top Go down
Baiyu

Baiyu

PostSubject: Re: megen's Application   megen's Application - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:47 pm

^so in other words, wife>husband
ahaha
Back to top Go down
WICKEDTONY

WICKEDTONY

PostSubject: Re: megen's Application   megen's Application - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:36 pm

I will not respond to that...Razz not sure what is ment....
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: megen's Application   megen's Application - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:00 pm

Yea, I didn't respond because I didn't understand...
Back to top Go down
megen

megen

PostSubject: Re: megen's Application   megen's Application - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:44 pm

If I knew How to post Video's I would Today is a fun day LMAO gotta love kids
<3
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: megen's Application   megen's Application - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:57 pm

megen, please come find me or apply at the guild stone. welcome to the guild. :]
Back to top Go down
megen

megen

PostSubject: Re: megen's Application   megen's Application - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:05 pm

=D ty! Where are you at I am in Tara by the bank i think =D
Back to top Go down
megen

megen

PostSubject: Re: megen's Application   megen's Application - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:22 pm

Applied!
Back to top Go down
Zilther

Zilther

PostSubject: Re: megen's Application   megen's Application - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:02 am

Welcome to the guild Very Happy
Back to top Go down
megen

megen

PostSubject: Re: megen's Application   megen's Application - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:06 am

TYVM! I am very happy ^^
Back to top Go down
Macbookpro

Macbookpro

PostSubject: Re: megen's Application   megen's Application - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:58 am

Welcome to Nomnomnom!
Just to show the reasoning behind my response:

A. I only see positive feedbacks from our Family members.
B. She is married. Married people are nice.
C. WICKEDTONY is her husband. She must be super cool too.
D. According to Candy's description of the trial run, she is pro.

I look forward to meeting you in game soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
megen

megen

PostSubject: Re: megen's Application   megen's Application - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:47 pm

LOL thx Mac I can't wait either =)
Back to top Go down
Lesliie

Lesliie

PostSubject: Re: megen's Application   megen's Application - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:12 am

Welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: megen's Application   megen's Application - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

megen's Application
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2